Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here's some $150/ounce Mexican schwag...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, May 25, 2010.

1. damn i wanted to see some nasty weed i rarley get to see shit weed on this site hahaha. :eek: but damn!

2. It looks exactly like what it is some Sativa mids. Lighter fluffier bud structure but not overloaded with trichs. I took a couple of seeds from an ounce of limeade colored mexi schwag and grew it and what I came up with looked just like that.

Good on you OP

3. Yup. This is standard Highland Oaxacan herb and IMO has the perfect buzz. The nugs I posted are pretty much exactly what I hope to end up with from my H.O. grow (second link of my sig)

4. #24 force, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010

Must be nice up on your pedestal. It's alright though, cocky people bore me. Get some better vibes dude, no need to be so uppity about weed.

5. thats the way i was feeling about this. him stating that they look local grown wasnt disrespect it was just an observation. i thought the exact same thing the second i saw it too. how do you know theyre from oaxaca? did you pick it up?

i saw some great buddha when i was in mexico and it was $40 for a gallon bag of it. very few seeds and really nice buds. probably comparable to a lot of the shit posted in the stash jar.

either way thats decent lookin bud but i HIGHLY doubt that it made it 3000 miles give or take (especially over the border) without ever being compressed or even tightly bagged. it looks in the same condition as the buds i get directly from growers.

6. Well shit, I'd throw down $150 for an O of that.

7. That's not schwag though? Mexican schwag is...schwag. Mexican danks are...danks!

8. Hmm I can see that being from Mexico, either way someone needs to learn how to trim there nugs...

Looks LEAFY just like everything else coming from there

9. Hopefully that was a joke. It looks well trimmed. Also, Mexico has some great genetics.

10. ^^^^^

11. #31 smokedahoot, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
    Cute... that is a tasty lil fluf, but friend... that is nothing close to what swag is? Are you saying just b/c it comes in from Mexico it has to be swag? B/c that is the only way this post makes any kind of sense. I grew up in Texas and I grew up on mexi-swag (that was the only shit going around back then that was on a steady pick-up for most people (unless you knew a friend that grew). But by deffinition (if there ever was one) It should look 1)compressed 2)seeds 3)stems and 4)all smells the same. Thats just what it was like before Cali led the 1996 Prop215 movement. Now mexican (citizens in Mexico) have their local home growers who take more pride in what the mass produced (cartel imported) bud represent. Anything brought into the states from Cartel and are the charactoristics listed 1-4 (above) is what people mean by the word "swag" or "brick". That even still holds true today (20+ years later).

THIS IS JUST (YET ANOTHER) CASE OF PEOPLE USING A WORD THAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IN REFERANCE TO WEED SLANG... it happens a lot on here esp. in the new toker section (hell, even in others).

What you have there OP is just some local (homegrown *grown in mexico with love, not mass produced by outside farmers*

not trying to be a smart ass or rude, I truly believe that you just missunderstand the concept of "swag".

*Swag also only cost 30 - 50 oz/220 - 350 lb...not 150/oz

12. I've seen seeds from shwag turn out like this, not often but it happens.

13. looks like some relatively good sativa bud.

14. whooooooooooooooa dude u cant beat that deal with a stick :O