here's my story :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ninjasniper, Oct 3, 2008.

1. this past summer, i think it was july, i was at a stoner friend of mine's house. he offered me a handful of shrooms, and since he wasn't even going to charge me for them i eagerly accepted them. now i had never done any drugs or herbs before this...it was by far the craziest, most amazing night of my life. after we were done driving around town and doing random stuff (i forged a red dragon from the fibers of my mind and became the dragon king, all in front of a SHELL gas station) we then went back to his place and smoked a couple bowls from his bong.
    we spent the entire night watching Invader Zim with his VERY pretty green skin. and tried to play rainbow six vegas. that game was too complicated though so we watched Spirited Away. mmm hmmm crazy anime movies are the shit when your stoned. :) so that's the story of my first weed experience.

2. Welcome my friend!

From Texas myself

3. wait. your first weed experience was also your first shroom experience? badass...

4. hey i was with my cusin allison this summer. i got some diesel, man that shit was amazing. i bought a half and we did half. we used a homade bong i made. water bottle and tin foil. we were out in these woods by my house fired up a bowl. 3-4 hits later STONED right off my ass man. i was trippen balls. tried to ride my bike home my cusin told me when we got there that it 45 minutes for me to walk my bike. when i was relly rideing it. fell off like 4 times. dude went home smoked the rest and woke up high.:smoking: