Here's my situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Viral Frog, Apr 9, 2009.

1. My girlfriend ditched me on 2/14 (Valentine's Day) to go to a rave (Luv2k).
    She met some random meth head/heroin addict there, and she's basically been spending all her time with him in the last few months.
    It's gotten to the point where she ditches me for him almost every day.
    And what tops it all off, today was the start of spring break. Her spring break is only 5 days long, and she's going to fucking Missouri with this kid until the 20th.
    I honestly don't know what to do with this anymore, it's nothing but heartache and pain.
    I love her to death, but I can't take it. No matter how many times I talk to her about it, nothing changes. I have a feeling that nothing will.
    While I'm pretty sure she's not cheating on me with him, I wouldn't be surprised if she was.
    So I need your advice.
    Stick together and make things work? Or end it.
    We've been together 9 months on the 18th of this month, if that matters to any of you.

2. Obviosly you know a lot more about this than i do but you sound kind of in denial about her cheating, i kind of thought it went without saying that she was cheating on you if she ditched you on valentines day to chill with a tweeker. And now shes going to have a 5 night sleep over with this guy? come on homie dump that skeezy ho

3. 5 night sleepover... haha, I wish.
    Her spring break is only 5 days, but she's going to be gone a total of 13 days.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am in denial..

4. sounds like nothing more then some innocent fun to me... yea...

got some nutless fucks up in this lawn

5. Dude..... :| *this is my straight face*

6. if you already talked to her and let her know how uncomfortable the situation makes you feel, then i think it might be time for you to consider ending things.

if she felt even a little guilty i think she would try to make you feel at ease with everything, for example, like inviting you along for the trip or whatever. but it seems like she's just dragging you along. perhaps she wants to keep you on the side because you're what she wants in the long run and just wants to have fun with this new guy for a bit.

whatever the case maybe, just make sure she knows how you feel. don't hold back and let her know what she's doing to your relationship. and if she still tries to brush you off or tell you your just being paranoid and jealous, just say peace out. if you can't feel comfortable and cared for in your own relationship and barely at the 9 month mark, i think it might be a sign of things to come in the long run.

good luck and keep us posted.

7. I know its hard to let someone go after a reletivly long relationship like yours but somtimes ya gotta sac up and take your hits, in this case drop that girl like a bad habit. :eek: If she cant make time for you, say fuck it and bail. I bet once you leave though she will come crawling back and be like "that meth fuck is blah blah blah, i want you back" this is when you say "sorry sweatheart your a bitch... peace out" then exit room and light a beautiful J...:smoking:

Thats just my 2 cents but good luck man!!!

8. Well, I'm going to take your advice and end it. I can't take this shit anymore.
    And if I would have been invited on the trip, I would have killed the kid. So that would have been a bad idea..

9. ...which tells us that you're obviously so tense about the situation that you're gonna be really on edge while shes away, which means you dont trust her, etc., you see where I'm going with this... I would never do that to my boyfriend and you shouldn't put up with it.

10. P.S. This is what you gotta say:
    Now I look like such a creep, I was in both threads at once (in different windows) and realized it was the same person lol.

11. dude...if my gf EVER tried pulling that on me i'd follow her to that guys house and stab him with a broken meth pipe in the fucking neck! Man....that sucks dude...ive had a girl fuck me over before like that but instead of me hurting them i punched a few walls and a wooden support, 3 boxers fractures :/. I hate hearing shit like this...girls fucking suck...to be honest dude...i think shes addicted to heroin or meth or whatever bc their is no way ANY non druggie girl would leave a guy for some drug addict unless he had one things...DRUGS...be smart dude, dont let a bitch run you man. Go hook up with a hot girl itll make you feel better :smoking:

12. Damn man, that's a shitty situation, but you NEED to leave this girl. She's going on vacation with another dude!? and you think she's not cheating on you!? I know it sucks and I know it hurts, but you just have to do what must be done. Remember, you'll get the last laugh, this douchebag she's seeing doesn't seem to cool, and she will probably regret this little rendezvois, and that's when you say "SUCK IT EASY BITCH I TOLD YOU IM DONE!"

13. gotta agree with the previous post, only reason a girl breaks it with you for a druggie, is for the drugs...that was my first thought...and meth/heroin druggies will do ANYTHING for their fix...let her go...find a nice girl, let her love you up...and don't despair over the one that got away cause she left of her own free will and you did what you could to keep her..:smoking:

14. #14 Viral Frog, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    I think I'm done with the relationships for a while.
    This same thing happened to me last June, with my girlfriend of 4 years.

Haha, I agree though. That's exactly what I should say.

15. ^ the hardest part is going to be when she realizes what she did and tries to get back with you. It'll be difficult but DO NOT TAKE HER BACK!!! You'll just be setting yourself up for more trouble and pain.

If she asks why you won't take her back, just say you aren't comfortable with a girlfriend ditching you to hang out with a meth/heroin addict. If she says it was just a little fun and she wasn't trying to make anything serious out of it, tell her to fucking grow up and that ditching a straight-edge person (you, or, you know, straight-edge-ish) person for a methhead is a little immature and that she needs to re-examine her priorities in life if she'll ditch a stable relationship for drugs.

Haha, it'll be really funny to me if this scenario plays out exactly as I typed it.

16. Are you serious man? Your girlfriend has been ditching you for months now to go hang out with some drug-addict and is now going out of state with this punk for spring break? What's so confusing homie - drop that bitch.

17. Ex-Straight Edge. But I only do hippie drugs now (bud, booms, and fry).
    And thanks for the advice... I'm going to wait for her to get home to break up with her, I hate doing that shit over the phone.

18. Why wait? You're just pro-longing the inevitable and if she's going to be cheating on you she will regardless of if you are still together right now or not.

Honestly dude, let her be "free" and let her start her decline into stupid drug-based decision making while you're off banging hotties because you're a single man whose woman left him for a meth-head. I guarantee that the ladies will be jumping on you left and right when you drop that line.

You know, after you call her to tell her it's over, they'll probably have pity sex anyways. Most likely she'll just rebound off of him for awhile and then she'll sober up one day and try to come back to you. (I swear I should write a book or something... "Stoned Psychology" :p)

If your real reason for waiting until after she gets back is to see if she's cheating on you then you just need to break it off now.

19. #19 Emblazened, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    Yeah man, dump this bitch.

Don't put up with this, that asshole she hangs with probably trash talks you and shes probably just as much of a bitch as him.

Sucks you have to deal with his shit man but call her up and drop her off, now. It's only gonna get worse and if YOU dump HER then all she has is a junkie boyfriend, you'll know you came out on top.

Edit: ^and listen to Peppie, he's saying exactly what's gonna go down

20. Be a man.

Break it off.