Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heres my plan

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by i hate detroit, Jul 8, 2011.

1. i hope i dont sound too retarded but this was my plan, ive never made an edible before but i was going to make cannabutter from my first grow. i got a good amount of bud trimming leaves from 2 plants dont know what it weighs now that its dry feels lights but its a big pile, and the 3rd plant was sick or something not worth messin with so i hung that whole bitch upside down.. im going to do a rough chop on it theres no big leaves on it they fell offthe last week :mad: but rough chop and put it in the pot along with about 7 grams of vaped bud, and few grams of bud sniplets, with 1 gram of some top shelf i didnt grow. i was thinking a pound of butter 2 cups of water simmer 3 hours but its going to be an awful lot of plant material and not a whole lot of butter. ive never had an edible that got me high yet but i dont want to make it crazy potent and freak or somethin off a little bit. i hope i havent sounded too stupid... please give suggestions comments thanks you.

2. What kind of food are you gonna make?

3. i figure first time make brownies

4. Brownies are really delicious, good luck :)

on topic, I have only a little experience in cooking edibles, so I can't comment on the strength, but I can offer this piece of advice: What ever you decide is gonna be one dose such as one brownie, start off by eating half a dose, wait until you feel the high (which may take between 30mins-2hours) Then eat the other half. It makes the overall high arc much smoother and helps prevent getting way too high from eating an edible.