heres my new plant!!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by demon666, Apr 23, 2003.

1. I just got a new cam...but the quality sucks...sorry...so..i hope this looks ok.......later

Attached Files:

2. I got this glass up in PA while visiting some relatives and the guy put this nick in with it...i didnt know if i was being setup or what but it was some good bud...

Attached Files:

3. it wasnt the best but oh well...it was free!!...and thats my Sony Clie...love that thing...lol

Attached Files:

4. man i can't rate that bud cause i can't see shit in them pics. U need 2 get a new cam.

5. or figure out what is wrong with that one

6. I didnt ask for a rating man...i just posted a pic...aight?...and second of all...my old cam ttook great pics but it got fucked up cause i dropped it...and im a little short on money so i didnt want to waste $450 on a new one so i could just take pics of my shit.....so dont criticize my shit...aight? i hope we cleared that up....

Attached Files:

7. Hell yeah nuff said :)

8. Dude, you need to chill out!!! You even said yourself that the picture sucked!!!! I don't think he meant any harm. For a stoner you sure are aggressive!!!!! Remember this: Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still RETARDED!!!

9. Heh, that's pretty sweet. Free bud is awesome. I can't even get a pipe around here now without getting carded since those government raids on the bong industry..... :(