Here's my girlfriend problem

Discussion in 'General' started by jellybeansryummy, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Well here it is. Seems everyone's posting their relationship problems these days and everyone always has such good answers so I figured I'd post one of mine and see what you guys say.

So here it goes. Little bit of background. We've been together for 2 years. MY gf and I met on myspace (yes, fuckin myspace) about a little over two years ago. We would chat all the time for the longest time on AIM and eventally we decided we wanted to meet eachother, Turned out we only lived literally two blocks away from eachother, which was weird. She came over to my apartment one night, I slipped on my Rico Suave face and we've been together ever since. WE've been living together for the past about year and a half and everything's great. We get along 99% of the time, we do have our arguments but what couple doesn't? BUt shit always gets resolved. WE get along great and have alot in common.

But today there is a problem and I don't know what to do about it. I've told her this is deal-breaker right here but she still won't listen. I've told her that I would have to end the relationship. It's like she doesn't even care. I keep telling her I need it, but she won't even look at me when I talk about it. I keep telling her that as a man, I need it. It's jsut the way it is, I can't help it. But I get nothing from her in return. I mean, even now it only happens every once in a while. It's not liek I'm asking for it all the time. It really hurts me. Badly. Maybe she doesn't even realize it does? But it's like she's always doin something else, she's "busy", she "doesn't want to see me like that", she "wants to wait til commercial" but then it never happens. I don't know. But GC, what am I supposed to do? Just ignore it? Hope it gets better on it's own? She won't listen to me. I'm going crazy.

This sucks. I don't know what to do so I came here for advice. What should I do GC??? The problem is this, I kind of just hinted to it until now.... She won't let me play Madden because she's watching the People's Court. I mean, I like People's Court as much as the next guy, the people on there on crazy and Milian is hot for an old lady. But god damnit, I have to play Madden. I think I'm going to go to our bedroom and slam the door. Maybe she'll get the point then. Maybe I'll grab the remote first. Ya, that'll show her...I will have Madden....oh yes, I will have Madden.

(after the People's Court)

2. Fuck bro, one of my friends is in a similar situation and that sucks really bad. I really love my girl but she knows i need my sex, she always seems to wanna make me happy. if she doesn't want to make you happy, weather its sex or chillin, then bro there really are better cooler chicks out there. Tell her you arnt happy with the way things are going(i know this is gonna be hard my friend had to nearly break up with his girl so many times, well he would have if she let him, but in the end she choose making him happy). Im sorry but i do believe sex is important in a relationship, gives you guys the time to tell each other how your really feel after sex and to show how you feel during sex. And if you put all your loven into your sex(come on your know what i mean get into that shit, good 20mins of teasing all that good jazz) and she doesnt seem to be into you, then i would say you can find someone way better. You arnt a bad guy for wanting sex, dont let her make you feel bad about the stuff you guys should be doing to express your love.

hope that helped in someway or another. Either way good luck.

not trying to get too personal but i've only had sex with one person, but god damn, she's even told me she brags about our sex haha, and the way some of her friends look at us whisper and giggle theres no doubt she is lol.
    so like does your girl not let you turn her on or something? for me it always just seems to start just kissing and flirting, then i go for rubbing the thighs with very minor clit touchage, this seems to work good as hell for getting her turned on.

anyway im fucked up and going on but good luck bro.

3. Have you been approaching the tv as just...rip off her pants and cram it in? Perhaps she feels a little objectified, is now only giving it up when she really wants to. Try being more sensual and romantic, find out all the little nuances that make her tingle.

4. Did either of you even read the thread lol? You had me scared for a minute there bro haha.

5. Hahaha this thread is hilarious. Obviously people don't read very carefully judging from the responses. :D

6. comment fixed to match the thread content.

7. seriously guys...this is an important issue...don't fuck around:D