Heres My Current Grow(with Pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dokken6996, Apr 22, 2008.

1. heres my current grow that i got started about a month and half ago. theyre really growing nicely. i cant remember what type of soil im using but its made by navlets its got all the little needs in it. its a 50/50 perlite soil mixture. im using foxfarm nutes which were 50 bucks a bottle but they definitley make the difference. im currently growing them in my grow room to sex them and then to snap them back to vegetative stage to grow for the rest of the season. heres a few pics. a couple of questions were i was wondering if instead of having a set of 2 leaves it has 3 leaves,would it forsure be a hermaphrodite ( in one of the pics below it shows what im talking about) and also did i top this plant right pictured below i dont think i did. thanks

Attached Files:

2. i couldnt get the right pics to upload sorry

3. They all look really healthy. How long have they been outside and how muhc longer is your grow season in relation to where you are? Some , obviously, of those smaller buckets will get a bit root bound towards the end which will definitely stunt the final outcome in size and production, but those big ones should compensate for that. In one of my threads someone told me they had 7 footers growing out of 5 gallon buckets and they were simply TOO big. Imagine that. TOO big! Ha.

Well either way, Fox Farms stuff is amzing good spend. What seeds are you using from what seed bank, cause it seems to be a mix. I am using Fem Paradise seeds, MAgic Bud the strain, and I'll let you know how it goes.

It is my impression that Fem seeds are the way to go nowadays. The genetics seem to be that reliable. But either way, let me know in PM or here some of those answer. Great luck to ya champ, although, doesn't look like you need it.

4. i started them inside, then after a few weeks i started bringing them outside for the real sunlight and put them back inside before it got dark so they were on 24 hour light. now i have been leaving them outside all day and night because the days finally got long enough. but i have just started sexing them inside so theyre gunna be spending a month inside so i can get rid of the males. i have transplanted 4 of the small buckets into bigger ones. they had roots stacked about a quarter inch in the bottom of the buckets but now theyre in 3 gallons. i still have 3 more to transplant. i definitley think the fox farm was worth it. the seeds are just from a bag i got but they were really good purple buds. thanks for the reply man