Heres mine, lets see yours

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420herer, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Pics of my grows, show me yours.

2. ......where are yours? lol

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457044874.291960.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457044883.962692.jpg

Ten days left. OG Kush ghosts cut.

4. Well it's been a bit since I last checked in with the site being down and everything well y'all understand lol here's pics of the girls (so I'm hoping) lol I have since planted two feminized seed one White Widow x Big Bud and one Blue Dream. I'm thinking about topping and lst the two biggest ones soon if it's not a good idea yet please let me know the stems are about as big as half of a # 2 pencil in thickness if that makes sense lol Comments and suggestions are encouraged! If there are any negative comments you can just save your time thanks in advance! hit it up![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blue dream and white widow are both 5 days old from seed no germination are they on track all of these are my first grow btw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [​IMG]
    56 Days from seed
    Cotton Candy × Silver Haze ×Sour Diesel

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [​IMG]

Spacequeen

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yo dude I'm doing similar strains to you pal I'm doing white widdow bubblegum
    Blue mystic which is northen lights and blueberry.
    White widdow big bud.
    And northen lights it's self. Hear is mine after 2 week from seed they are booming with this new feed I'm using.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. These have also been topped at the 5th node.

11. Not judging your methods pal but you should when starting seeds or cuttings start in small pots and work up gradually potting up that way your plants will fill the pots and produce more leaves ans stems rather than concentrating on growing loads of roots to fill the pot. I have found you speed the veg cycle up quite a lot doing it like that. Also everytime you pot up its good to add some sort of granules this speeds it up and reduces stress. Super thrive is also great as a foliar feed when transplanting to reduce stress if you take cuttings or trim up your leaves give that a shot it's great stuff.

12. Yea I learned that that's why I am using the solo cups for the WWBB and BD! I'm hoping that they show better growth rates than those 6 bag seed plants

"Master scroller"

13. I'm using dyna grow foliage pro for this grow seems to be working gave 3 of them their first feed like 3-4 days ago and they have really started to take off noticeable growth daily In impressive amounts to what I was expecting

"Master scroller"

14. Here's mine...skywalker og
    [​IMG]
    Just taken this morning. ..getting close...ahh wake n bake....mornin GC

15. 20160301_183409.jpg 20151209_185807.jpg 20150607_070000.jpg
    Sorry couldn't figure it out gave up for a bit. matron blue, afrodite, romulan diesel X sour bubble respectivly​