Here's another reason to love Zach Galifinakis

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by dudeimoncoke, Oct 30, 2010.

1. He was on Bill Maher's show, "Real Time w/ Bill Maher", and they were talking about Prop 19. What did Zach do? He pulled a joint out and started smoking it. It's not on youtube yet but I thought it was awesome.

2. Hahahahaha I loved Half Baked.

3. haha I just saw that, he hands the joint to the fox news chick, she smells it and says "its real" he puffed on it for a while too. awesome

4. he just started puffin like it was no big deal lol? How did he not get in trouble for this?

5. Its not on basic cable.

6. they were talking about prop 19 at the time and the audience went nuts for him. hope he doesnt get busted

7. find the video dude haha i want to see it

8. This was epic. I just watched my dvr recording of the show, and I laughed my ass off. Judging from Hoover's reaction, I'm guessing it was a legit joint. I don't doubt he has a card, so hopefully he doesn't catch shit for this. Nothing seems to be up online to confirm it was real weed yet, but until its disproven, I'm going to think it was.

9. I'd say he just secured himself a lead role in the next stoner movie :smoke:

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySySC_MaeJ4]YouTube - Zach Galifianakis smokes weed on live TV (Bill Maher's Real Time)[/ame]

11. hey that show is on in 2 minutes! way to ruin it butthole...

nah i'm jus fuckin. cant wait to see it.

12. Oh my God! Look at those dragons!!!

13. chiefin on television LOL

if i was famous, i'd do the same thing :smoke:

14. that guy is hilarious and a good actor to boot.

15. HAHAHAHA, I FuckN Love Fat Jesus! He's the Shit!
    If I was there I'd be like "Take 2 hits & Pass, 2 hits & Pass, 2 Hits & pass so the Blunt will Last! GYEA!" :smoking:

16. Here is a better, Higher quality link: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRyLbsW3wZE]YouTube - Zach Galifianakis Smokes a Joint on Bill Maher's Show[/ame]

17. Fuckin Awesome:hello:

18. I thought the blond chick was gonna take a hit too!!!

that would have been...amazing:eek: