Heres A True Hermi.... Sux... It Got Really Hot Last Week 103, Heat Stressed/underwatered....hermied..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RetarrrdedTexas, Jul 31, 2014.

1. biggest plant too, 

we'll see what happens in the next few days on deciding if it gets the chopping block or not... (maybe just isolate it and take off the herm branches still have a decent harvest of semi seeded stuff)

Attached Files:

2. Maybe your pics just aren't the best or not focused on what needs to be seen, but all I see there is a male plant. I don't see anything hermie about it. Meaning, no female characteristics. The plant isn't even in flower....so where's the hermie action? Just looks like a male plant, with a shit load of balls that have been there for at least a week.

3. That doesn't look like a hermie to me..I've had hermies that just looks like a male

4. Correct me if I am wrong but, I think his assumption came from the fact the leaves have 7 fingers instead of 5. Either way, I don't see female pistols either but that is probably how he made his assumption it could have been female.

5. no assumptions :)

feminized seed.  it made some pistols and then a ton of pollen pods!

i've got it hanging now, i'll see if i can take a better pic..

6. #6 RetarrrdedTexas, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    here's some pics of it with no foliage,  

Attached Files:

7. What do You plan to do with it when it's fully dry?

goes into the trimming/clippings tupperware.....either budder or bho at the end

9. Fem seed doesn't mean anything. I can reference tons of people's grow journals on here that bought fem seeds, and ended up with males.

Sorry, but I don't see any pistils, but it could be because you're taking a picture 5ft away, and not using focus. It looks like a male plant, best of luck with whatever you're going to do with it.

10. Theres always a chance you got a male seed in a pack of females, its definitely a male plant and not a hermei. I had a male plant from a pack of female seeds before, its more common than you probably think.