1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Here's A Record To Shoot For!

Discussion in 'General' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Latvia claims world record in drinking
    Fri Dec 19, 1:30 AM ET

RIGA (Reuters) - Latvian police say a drunk picked up with around twice the blood-alcohol level considered deadly has probably set a world record but will wake with a hangover to match.

The unidentified middle-aged man was unconscious but stable after a blood test showed 7.22 parts per million of alcohol, police spokeswoman Ieva Zvidre said.

An average person would vomit at around 1.2, lose consciousness at 3.0 and stop breathing at a level of about 4.0 parts per million, Zvidre said, adding: "This is one for the Guinness Book of Records."

Emergency ward head Martins Sics told reporters there was no record of anybody having survived such a dose, even in neighbouring Russia which takes pride in its vodka-guzzling traditions.

"He won't remember a thing when he comes to," Sics said.

2. Damn! That is insane. I blew a 3 once back when I was 18. The cop told me I should be dead at that level. A scary thing. I don't drink like that anymore...

3. wooo!hoooo~!

reminds me of wakeing up nakid in the hospital ...covered in blood and charcole......

what a night!

4. my friend did that..... took, 32 shots ( 1.0 liter) in an hr...

woke up in the hospital, watsed started to pull all the iv's out of him and everything... so they didn't bother with himm... they just strapped him to a gurney and let him deal....

all he has to remember the night now is the medical bills...

:D

5. I have had a similar experience at the age of 16; together with 2 friends we drank a whole bottle of Jenever (Dutch hard liquor). The next 2 days I spent with my head in the toilet bowl...LOL! Never again!

6. wow very similar...
    only i was 17 so my dad got the bill...lol

when i woke up i was fighting with my dad...and i pulled out the iv..and the shit down my throat ...they took him out and the doc tryed to give me a cathider....and that is when i lost it
    big time..started yelling and hitting the doc...i was the worst part of myself that night...

next thing you know im fighting 4 or 5 orderlys...but not for long they pinned me with a mattress...and shot me full of haldol...and good night.....

anybody ever had haldol?...10mg will make you a drolling moron for at least 3 days....i couldent even dress my self ...for the trip to the mental hospital....they gave me my clothes and i stood in front of the mirror holding them...for i dont even know how long?..i went out and told they i couldent do it ...so i went i ahospital gown with my ass hanging out

and they still hand cuffed me ...even tho i was nakid and could bearly speak....they even had to do my seat belt becouse i couldent function well enuff to do it myself...

all i remember before the hospital ...was drinking a very big bottol of jim beam with two other guys ...way too fast.....

i just dident know any better....

i remeber going to "malibu"(an arcade/gocart raseing place where my peers and i congregated to try and meet femails)and there i was shit faced and talking to a girl i liked ...and everything just went grey ..then black...

next im nakid in on a gurnny

when i got out a few weeks latter...
    my friends told me shortly affter i blacked out i puked on the table we where sitting at...

my friends tryed to take me home but the cops on duty at the arcade wouldent let them ...i was not being nice to them...(the cops that is)i was told that i fought the abulance drivers when they got there and wouldent let them put me in the ambulance....

they said i hit bouth of the EMT's..and i spit in the cops eye.....

i realy have no memorys of the event....

from the black out moment...till the nekid on a gurny bit ...i was totaly fucking oblivious...

needless to say i havent dranking like that in many yrs...

7. Fuck,that's alot of drinking.

8. I don't think its good to have that much alcohol in your system just due to the fact that alcohol kills living things and your brain cells fall into that category.

9. lol...nobdoy said it was good....lol

Grasscity Deals Near You