Here's a real life story for you:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theflduck, Dec 4, 2009.

1. #1 theflduck, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    Hey guys, second post.
    anyway, last night at about 2 i posted about my other experience that happened that day, and that was yesterday. So i decided that I am going to beat this little problem that i have,(which is throwing up when i get really high). So i just smoked little nug, enough for 1 hit. In half an hour im gonna take another hit. I'm gonna keep you guys posted. I dont know why you would even want to hear about this, because nothing is probably gonna happen. Anyway im smoking pineapple kush and already, off this one little nug, in the time it took me to leave my bathroom and to about now, im already feeling pretty high. :hello:. Haha that smiley totally needed to go there. I wanna clap now :D. ANyway @ 10:45 about im gonna get back on here and make updatees. Its like... the real time stoner. haha. SOmebody get me a video camera, im gonna make a HBO documentry. hahah Im totally gonna make that my signiture. ALright c ya in 20 mins.
    *Update: Its been like 5 mins since i submitted this thing and im aklready telling myself how high i am. This is so much fun, and im glad i have somebody to talk to. haha

****Update: I realized how stupid this is. going to look for a delete button

2. Are you new to smoking? From your post it kind of seems like you are. You are probably just getting too high, and thats why you are throwing up. If you are new to toking, slow it down a little bit and don't smoke as much. You will get the same effect without the puke and will conserve bud. After your tolerance builds up you should be able to smoke more. :smoking::wave:

3. wat.

___

4. Yeah i am pretty new. I started in June for my first time and since then ive smked about 20 times. I'm trying to smoke more now that i have a job and i can afford it. But yeah the entire point of this post (like what i'm doing in it) is to build tolerance.

5. I would advise you not to keep smoking more than you can. It is just a waste. Enjoy your low tolerance while you can. Thats just my personal opinion though. Some people smoke to get really blazed, while I prefer just to be high. Its personal preference though, just trying to help you out.

6. yeah you dont WANT a tollerance enjoy getting ripped of those .2.3 pieces haha its great