heres a real life story for ya

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PrinceSoHigh, Dec 26, 2007.

1. so im in maryland, today is christmas, and its unseasonably warm. no matter. i take to the streets in my leafy upper crust residential neighborhood. hit the benches, smoke a few spliffs ,go home, have dank christmas dinner and get cash+other shit for xmas, meet with some friends , smoke more spliffs, go on long journey to get bud, get a pretty good deal on some "exotic" 100 a half o , w/e (it was xmas money), go roll like 6 more spliffers and pass em around between 3. very nice, come home with mad munchies i put on a xmas gift visa card, pop in my "planet earth" box set DVD, and chill out to deserts and ice worlds. i swear you gotta get the DVD if u loved it on TV. anyways i bought a box of those scooby doo fruit snacks, my boys were like AHH SHIT we killed those, thought about going back to get more boxes (lol), hersheys cookies n cream, reeses cups, twizzlers pull n peel, sour patch kids, the big bag, 2 arizona green teas, nerds, and then the lady (cashier) is like is that all? and im like oh and a grape white owl. "can i see your ID?" me: suuuuurreeeeeee.... get my shit get outta there geekin hehe and the best part? when i wake up tommorrow, the rents will be gone to work, LIKE GOD INTENDED. !!!! I LOVE THE HOLIDAYSSSSSS

2. Sounds fun man! But whoa...all that candy would make me sick as hell...haha enjoy it though..the holidays are nice. :smoking:

3. LOL oh lord...i want the keef kat in that link tho, i love kitkats. jesus.

4. haha. sounds like the perfect smoke session.

5. i read that link from the second post. honestly man, no ones going to boycott the worlds biggest maker of chocolate.

6. Haha, I know dude, It's just some people are passionate about things and I thought it was an interesting fact to show at that moment for anyone to see. I don't protest it fully, but its now in the back of my mind. It's just to educate some people and spread the word a little of what is happening behind the scenes.

7. ever since I was little, I'd take family trips and school field trips to the Hershey factory...

good shit =[ too bad they dont like stoners..