Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heres a quick question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Feb 6, 2011.

1. if someone texts you and says they have .5 of a gram and asks you if you want to throw down, what do you do?
    because tonight i did this and this brat gave me a shitty answer, basically saying "thats all you have? lol."
    people like this make me want to smoke weed. ugh, i have to try not to get mad and realize his life is a mess and is going nowhere.
    thoughts? is .5 no reason to hang out?

2. Me personally i don't care on the amount, you could bring .1 of a gram and i woudn't care, the fact that you actually brought some, even if it is a pointless amount, i still appreciate the gesture of trying to supply.

3. right i like smoking up ppl but when thay half pack with me the sesh lasts twice as long

4. not only that but i brought my grinder along with me and knowing myself i absolutely would have added my kief tray to the mix to make it better. that makes me annoyed