Here's a pic of my shitty harvest from the first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ninob187, May 7, 2018.

1. These plants should be never made it but they did thanks to all those that have me advice in the beginning. Now on to the second wave

20180430_221140.jpg 20180429_200134.jpg 20180418_211901.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks yummy.

Hoped you scrubbed the photos first, as I see that they were posted right from your phone.

Enjoy!

3. Sorry, the system made a double post

4. Hey, at the end of the day you still have some buds hanging up that you grew. :pimp:Quality > quantity every day. And from here you'll only do better.

• Like Like x 2
  5. You ain't lyin. We ducked up out the gate but still made something happen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It only gets better from here when I first started growing a few years back maybe for 5 we weren't even using lights then and we were growing outdoors in the winter talk about mr. Miyagi yields

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7. Yeah that's how this turned out str8 pigmy lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Say papa you know anyone that wants to buy a k5 xl750 for 850? I just got the 1000 version so no need for this one

10. Hey anyone want to buy a kind k5 xl750 light

11. Sure dont put on let go

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

12. Hell naw they try to give 50 bucks for it haha

• Like Like x 1
  13. What were you growing and for how long? Autos or Photos?

I'm on my first grow too. 4 plants total. 2 are shall we say...less than amazing but are about ready to harvest. 2 turned out pretty nice even though all were subject to the exact same growing conditions. I think luck and genetics plays a big part in it.

14. One was auto the other regular autos are too sensitive and more on the light bill. You gave to start them in the pot they going to end in. Transplant shock stunts them. Go half strength on the nutes they burn easy

15. Light and temp plays a big part heat will stunt them too