Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heres a new 1

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by djkayce, Feb 4, 2002.

1. wotcha people.

i been chuffing for about 8 years now. yes i started when i was 14.

back then it was round the back of the church every friday night after boys brigade. ahhh good days.

ive been to amsterdam 3 times and returning the week in cluding mayday. amsterdam has to be the coolest city in the world. if i won the lottery, thats where i'd move to, maybe open my own coffeeshop!

i live in a rural town in the east of england and i pick weed up more or less every week now. it varies a bit on quality and quantity, but hey, whos complaining when it gets you high. know what i mean???

so, anyone else got stories to share?

2. Welcome djkayce! I'm sittin' by a swamp bayou, gettin' buzzed, takin' a Toke.....................passin it to ya ! Roooooll On!!