Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

here's a fun one

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rockandrolljunk, Aug 29, 2010.

1. When youre out of the bud and you have nothing to do...what do you do ?

p.s. im not out of bud just curious what others do when they are out of bud for entertainment.)

i know one of my fave things to do when out of bud is read. keeps ur mind off of being out of bud

2. If I am out, I usually find more.

3. Play guitar, go for a cruise, go chill on Grasscity, sleep, play videogames, get drunk, listen to music, read...

Pretty much everything I do when I'm stoned, but the only difference is that I'm not stoned. Like right now. :(

4. I vape my stems. :D

5. Make hash from my grinder and stems

6. i watch tv to take my mind off it lmfao. i can hold off though i dont go long amounts of time without it.

7. Clean my pieces

8. #8 Deleted member 170731, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2022

9. :( Same here, minus the drunk part. I wish I could smoke right now *sigh* man, I hate college haha.

10. Ah, shitty deals... I'm out because I just recently moved, but soon I'll be getting a little bit of green so it'll be all good.:D

11. Its wierd. I really only skateboard on my T-breaks. lol.
    when I have alot of bud, I dont think i even touch my skateboard as much.

12. it seems like the bud is controlling you a little. don't be one of those guys who only lives from high to high. but i used to read too when i would think about bud and had none.

13. Absolutely nothing because i'm devestated that my shit is gone......

14. Start smoking random shit around the house.

15. Please don't...

Smoke cigs, listen to music, chill on the City, clean my pieces, find something to do with my stems (usually eat them). Shit like that.

16. something i like to do is never clean your grinder until you're out cause you a bit devo cause you got no more weed, BAM inside your chopper you have a good chop left just for you. My mates when they're done grinding their weed they clean the grinder into the chop bowl, it's almost like a present cause you don't realize it's there...or is it like everyone that does this.

17. dont let weed interfere with your hobbies, incorporate it, and have a better time.