Here we grow again....

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wizewizo, Sep 11, 2009.

1. That's a great ape ya got there! No doubt you will enjoy smoking it next week. I've been smoking some of my outdoor lavender. mellow. nice. i like. :p

...and you already had to tie up the ones you treated with sonic bloom LOL!

2. So thought i'd take a few pics just as the lights went off without the bleaching of the hps light in there. So the first 4 pics are of day 52. And last picture is of the new additions the purple erkle is the clone in the back thats been topped and purple kush and gdp are clearly labled. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Peace

Attached Files:

3. wow man, great job on your finishers... looks delicious! did u get your new genetics from harborside?

4. Ye, Harborside is my absolute favorite club, and usually has one of the best selection of clones. Did you go there this weekend, like you thought you might? Saturday was the busiest day I've ever seen there. No line at all for clones, but it took me a good 45 mins to get up to the counter to pick out a sample. They had a line out the dang door. Was crazy!! I seriously wonder how much a day they do in business. Has to be some obscene numbers...

5. So checked the trichromes today under 60x magnification and the ape was about 80% cloudy and 20% amber and the jack is still all clears with just a few starting to turn cloudy. The ape is prob gonna be ready any day now, so I'll be keepin a close eye on her and harvest when trichs are 50/50 cloudy/amber. The jack def has probably another week to go, according to my friend their jack's always finish up on day 61. Day 53 today!

Peace

6. Lots more amber's today, so tomorrow morning the Grape Ape is comin down! Mr Wizo is gonna be a happy man!!! Knock on wood.

7. alrighty, so the Ape came down! :hello::hello:

Attached Files:

8. hell ye man congrats!!!!!

9. Thanks brother, wont be long now til we're baked! Literally, I have the leaves goin in some ganja budder right now!!

10. I am envious. I wish I could grow at my house, but I have an 11 year old daughter and a fiance that isn't exactly a fan of Mary Jane! :( Oh well, one day! But...until that day, I will tune into fabulous grow journals such as yours! Looks great!
    Happy Tokin'.:D
    +Rep

11. Hey man, thanks for the kind words. Hopefully someday this war against that sacred herb will stop and we'll all be able to grow it in our vegetable gardens! Sendin some rep yer way as well.

Peace

12. So I'm kinda sad that I havent gotten much feedback....

Oh well, thought I'd share my super stoner moment during harvesting. So, took the ape down, snapped a few pics, split the plant in about half and set one half to manicure and the other half up hanging on the door and set to start manicuring. So once we get about half way done, I'm starting to look at the pile goin' shit! There isnt too much here.... Get all done (or so I thought) got all cleaned up, finger hash, scissor hash all taken care of. Was set, feeling just ok about the harvest... Sat down at my computer to msg soul420666 that was all finished up. The girl sat down on the bed and says in a startling voice "What the fuck is that?" I thought something bad had happend or another gecko was runnin around in the house. Well, remember that part way back in the beginning when I split the plant in half and hung it up on the door. Yeah, there it was!!! LOL, needless to say I was more than happy to get back to work and finish the job!

13. dude. where's my plant? :smoking:

14. lolololololol
    :hello:

15. nice job on the grape ape, i have a GA seed germinating as we speak and it was nice to see the finished product. inspiring to say the least:)

16. ye im smoking it right now and i have a plant like 3 days in to flowreing cant wait ;p lol

17. ye, ye, ye, its been awhile. so here a few pics of round 2. Umm, kinda stoned think they are on day like 32 or so.... and the last picture is of the clones for round 3, runnin a few days behind on those, but thats coo. Holidays are pretty busy so rather enjoy them with fam as opposed to harvesting and manicuring buds. So they'll be ready prob just after New Years! 2010, already damn.... K, well i'm headed up to harborside to get some more clones and see about their seed selection. Ordered some seeds from attitude this past weekend as well so lookin forward to that.

Peace

Attached Files:

18. Alrighty, so did quite a bit of work today in the garden. Lined all walls with mylar that I picked up yesterday at the hydro store, on the way to the bay to get some more clones for round 4. QUERKLE was the strain recommended to me this go round. Looked up some info on the web and have been pretty impressed with what i've seen. So picked up 4 of those to put into veg, they have about 3 1/2 weeks to veg before round 2 will be all finished up. umm, guess i'll go head and upload some pics right now. Took a few rips and am a bit spacey atm so dont wanna ramble too much....

Oh yeah, forgot til I saw the pictures, set round 3 to flowering today using a drip system this go round with a 4x2 tray with 1.5 gallon pots filled with Hydroton. Now for reals I think thats it.....

Attached Files:

19. Aww, yes today the Querkle clones got topped...

Attached Files:

20. guess i'll throw some more photos out there

first and second pic are of the lil veg cabinet, the querkle's are startin to put on some nice growth starting in the last day or so, and you can see the ppp sprouts are comin along.

third pic is of round 3 (purple kush, purple erkle, gdp) they have filled out the tray quite nice since i first took pictures on them on the 5th.

fourth and fifth pictures are of round 2 (grape ape) got about another 14-16 more days on them.

til next time

peaceee

Attached Files: