Here We Grow Again!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by unoit, Jul 26, 2004.

1. HIGH All, havn't had a plant in my room for a little while now and I won't be going anywhere soon...so I decided to do some seeds I had laying around.

Ok what we have germing as of today are Orange Bud (OB), White Widow Crystal+ (WWC+), Texada Timewarp (TT), WWC+ X White Bud (WWC+ X WB) Donkey Dick (DD) and DD X Afghan (DD X A) All have 10 seeds except the OB and TT. I've put 5 of the OB and TT, 10 WWC+ and WWC+ X WB in just a jar of water.

The rest were put in paper towels and then in a ziplock bag. All together 70 seeds which when germed will be put into Sunshine Mix#4. No Bubble Buckets this round.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good, looks like you have a little bit of work ahead of you :D.

3. HIGH All, yes 70 for now...but when 12/12 comes I'll loose at least half to Males..so 35, 40 plants (fingers Crossed) maybe will be Females. I'm going to use 2000W of HPS...1 1000W, 1 600W and 400W.

Transplanting 70 seedlings is fun!!!!! Ya right!!!!

4. hows it...nice to see a grow journal unoit...sounds like youre trying to stock up.....no bbs?????laters jay.

5. Uniot, counds like you got your hands full too. Will you be going organic? Why no bubble buckets? You can always rinse off the roots and transfer to netpots.

6. hope its an orgy :D

7. HIGH All, why no BBs..it's because I'm useing seeders this go around and it would be a waste to put them in BBs..I've done the sex then put them in...I don't know...it's not worth the time or effort if they All turn out Males..I can wait to see what's what and then my friend into the BBs the clones go.

For me I think it's better if All the BBs are Female.

Well the DD in the paper towel..All 10 germed...next the OB in the jar of water 5 out of 5.

So we have 1/2 planted in the Sunshine Mix as of today.

The DDs mmmm been awhile since playing with these.

Edit: sorry these little gaffers are the WWC+ X WB

Attached Files:

8. HIGH All, the WWC+ X WB was in the jar...

Here's the DD which was done useing the paper towel method.

Attached Files:

9. HIGH All, a great man say's " it All starts from seed".

Tommorow the rest will go into the mix...germed or not.

Edit: Opps sorry this is the end product *LOL*

Attached Files:

10. Hey, do you plant your tap roots up? I have seen people do this, and it just doesn't seem right to me.

11. HIGH All, no the tap root goes down...(sounds good doesn't it!!! Going Down!!!)

12. LOL

that makes sence about the BBs

did you say youve got 1 2000w hps????

is that a filter in your joint???????

looking forward to this journal

good luck

laters jay

13. HIGH All, well some of broke the soilless mix and are looking for light....ahhhh just listening to Black Sabbath..Paranoia...good shit or what..uno ozzy did that in 71'.

Anywho back in black...opps tunes coming out of the head.

I'll give the little gaffers another day and then transplanting time...yup that's when the fun begins.

Attached Files:

14. HIGH All, sorry caught up in the moment *LOL*...yes it's a filter..from this Great City..I'm going to run first the 400w HPS...then the 600w HPS and then the 1000w HPS..2000w All together.

15. why start them in such small pots that need to be transplanted so soon? I start em in 4" pots and they dont need the first transplant for a week or two.

16. HIGH All, I would useally have them under fluros which would give them an extra few days in the pots (which would be a week)...but...as shit happens my 4' fluro is on the brink of dying..didn't know this of coarse at the time of germing, so the seeders have to be transplanted a few days before I useally do. I've Always put the germed seeders in these small containers and then into 4" pots then to 1gl pots and then the best from there will go into 5gl buckets.

But this go around transplanting into 4" pots then to 3gl pots..it works for me and never had problems transplanting...plus just like you soil growers I like to "once in a while" get down and dirty.

17. HIGH All, 40 so far have been transplanted..which took a couple hrs. The others *shruggs shoulders* seem to be late comers.

Attached Files:

18. Sweet. How many watts you going to be flowering under?

19. Unoit, I wish I was you man lol, having all these beautiful buds, and keepin it real, hope this grow turns out for the best!

atleast you listen to decent rock too, thank god you're not playing any of that new rock shit, you're plants will die listening to it!... and back in black, mmm best ac/dc cd... damn now I just thought about Nativity in Black.. I love that too!

20. HIGH All, thanks Duffy..no can't stand todays shit...The Boy (23) wants to listen to it All the time...Not in my house!!

Hey gr0wer, how's it going on this fine tuesday? Up here on The WET Coast were still waiting for rain (31 days) so far.

Watts 2000 Altogether...400, 600 and the 1000.