Here we grow again

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by comrade, Dec 17, 2008.

1. It's been almost two months since my summer/outdoor harvest and I can't wait to get my indoor/hydro grow set back up. I enjoyed the big plants and the outdoor grow but I am so happy it's cold again and I get to set-up the hydro room again. I Should have some good strains to work with cant decide if I'm gonna go sativa(white rhino, neville's haze) or indica(big bud, master kush). I'd really like to try the sativa strains available to me right now, but I'm not sure if I want to wait that extra 4-6 weeks. Anyway I'm excited to be back in the grow and will probably keep a journal on here this time to help keep track of things, :smoking:

2. right on what kind of hydro are you goin to run how many plants and what lights are you going to use??? oh and i would go with indica love the bushier plants :p and y wait the extra time? hehe

3. It's a pretty simple drip system, 12 plants, 400w mh/hps and some t5 fluros for lighting. The sativas take longer to finish flowering but are usually worth it.Big bud is the only one of the strains I have grown before and it has great yields but I'd like something different I guess.