Here we grow again...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bubbleguy, Mar 7, 2014.

1.     This is my third grow.Using FF happy frog with some extra perlite and roots organic nutrients.600hps with inline fan.Im hoping to document this grow in order to help others and also seek help when needed…. :)[​IMG]

2. Started the seeds in FF light warrior .seedlings are about twoo weeks,they seem a little yellow or light green so i planted them in happy frog yesterday.no nutrients just water so far.

3. I see you have the Hydro Hut Silver Edition tent. That was my last tent purchase. I really like their product so far. Versatile, over sized and the frame click locks. The blue outline in the dark is a trip. Good luck with the new grow.

4. Thanks for documenting your grow- it will help me for sure.  What is your light set up?
    Good luck.

5. Subbed. lets see how this turns out may the weed gods be with you!!

everythings but an illusion

6. The veg tent has four t5 54w  tubes.The flower tent has 600hps.    [​IMG]

7. update: they seem happy and are starting to grow…[​IMG]

8. What strain(s) are you growing?

9. I call it Mister Dawg…Cross between Chhem Dawg and Mister nice guy.

10. #11 bubbleguy, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    Hmmm ,how much longer can these plants grow in these small pots until I have to transplant into 5 gallon buckets?…

11. I would move them when I know for sure the roots have hit the bottom of the pot.  That way, they'll grow right into the transplant soil and not get wound up in the smaller pot. You can usually see a root or two poking out of the bottom. Another good indicator is the plant starts growing UP in spurts. Roots hit the bottom, the growth has nowhere else to go but up.

12. Spotted small flying insects ...what do I do? :( 

13. place fan blowing at base of plants...prolly fungus gnats...can't fly well and the breeze prevents them from laying eggs in soil.

small saucers of water with a little dish soap in grow area where you see most flies....soap reduces the surface tension of water and bugs try to land on it and drown.

keep grow area clean.

14. those are gnats there are many solutions.. i just used bt watered it into my soil at 1 tbsp per gallon of water it works..

15. What's "bt" ?

16. They look thirsty  I will water and transplant today…
    [​IMG]

17. Moved them into bigger tent with mh 600… transplanting into 5 gallon buckets today with happy frog ff…hoping to get 4 to 5 females out of 9…next grow I will have a mother and clones so I can have a perpetual system and not waste soil and space on males….