Here we grow again

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dayzedc0nfused, Oct 14, 2012.

1. #1 dayzedc0nfused, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    Like a gift from the heavens, the plant-man came.

He said he made me some grape ape clones, and said he needed some space so there was a master OG as well...:yay:

I heard music when i opened the box....:metal:

I took them home, put them next to the seedlings i had been vegging and the clones i had for my next round and i started to count

9 grape ape
    8 bull-rider
    3 GDP
    1 master OG
    and a plant that was labeled possibly afghan....

only one thing to do now... i turned on my 1000 watt hps in the back closet, put them all in, and flipped it to 12/12....

the first one in my cat asker helping me put up the mylar :wave:

Attached Files:

2. Looking good, rock it....

3. Looks like a party. I'm down. Always love a mystery plant too.

4. the possibly afghan is one of my favorites... little but mighty....

I should have some new pictures up soon, thanks for coming along for the ride.

5. they grow so fast...

we are half way through week 1 and they all took to the move and the transplant quite well I think, very little stress and they all seem really happy under their 1000 watt HPS...

Attached Files:

6. we are half way through week 1 and I'm feeling positive

so is Asker, she does a regular cat scan of all my plants when i water them in the mornings...

Attached Files:

7. its a boy!

not that that is what i was going for...

at the end of week 1 i checked all of my seedlings and i found that 4 of them were boys so i pulled them, sadness but life grows on....

Attached Files:

8. yeeeap that's part of the game. how many you got left? hopefully you will find a worthy mother and be able to clone the hell out of her.

9. Hey there cupcake, looks good... sorry bout the boys. I have to get over there to your place and check everything out soon, missin so much these days.

10. 4 plants turned out to be male but that leaves me with 18 so its not too bad. To tell you the truth the seedlings are all bull-rider and don't really know if i like it or not... Its untested genetics time..

If it turns out she is wonderful (which i always hope for) i have a bunch more seeds from that same strain. I'll just grow her again, keep a mother next time...

11. Why you gotta talk about peoples mom like that?

more pics, soon?

12. Let me tell you the story of the unfinished afghan.
    In my other grow i had an afghan, a 2 hindu and a GDP, and when everyone else was done and everyone else had given me their weed, the afghan was not finished.
    So i pulled her from her small space, and her tiny light (400w MH/HPS)... and i put her in with the rest of my girls under the big light... the first 3 pictures are her
    She should be done in a week or two..

Other than that..
    Its the end of week 2 and i'm super happy with those grape apes' the plant-man gifted on me. They are growing at an unreal speed right now.
    Their stretching, their budding, even the little ones are looking really good.

The last picture is asker after she is done with her cat scan... she approves.

Attached Files:

13. working on week 3 :yummy:

i had to raise my light again, at this rate we will hit the celing before i get to week 6, its time to show those ladies who is boss, start knocking them over... i'm so abusive to my girls :D

the last picture is how an example of how my morning is going.... not too bad...

Attached Files:

14. ladies:cool: ladies:cool: ladies:cool:.. how i love the ladies;)... how the ladies love me back...:ey:

week 3 and you can see a light burn on the first picture:cry: they just grow so fast, every day i turn around and need to move one or knock one over a little more...:D

Today's blunt is brought to you on a silver platter...:smoking:

Attached Files:

15. happy week 4 everyone!

Attached Files:

16. Leaf curl???? WTF? and only that one plant.. its the first two pictures...

Everyone else, amazing and beautiful...

I hope everyone's thanksgiving was as awesome as mine... Enjoy the left overs... :D

Attached Files:

17. just looks like the soil may be a little hot, specifically nitrogen. what are you running for juice? a couple straight water feedings and it should be fine though.

18. why thank you nuggpufr :) i appreciate a new set of eyes on it... sometimes you stare at something for too long... you know?

im runnung heavy 16 and the ladies seem to really dig it... :hippie:

I ran some water through curly for the last few days and she is starting to look better all ready.. thanks for the help :wave:

19. its the end of week 6 and the plants smell fantastic. Its a sticky sweet pungent aroma... the grape apes kinda smell like candy if that even makes sense...

The GDP is starting to turn purple, that's the first picture i have up.

the second picture is my master OG... the biggest and most beautiful

after that are a few of the grape apes, the funniest plant i have grown so far, they are monsters...

Picture 6 is the bull-rider i grew from seed...super compact buff little plants

there is a picture of the whole grow and the last one is how big my leaves are....

super happy....

Attached Files:

20. there done. I'm so freaken happy.
    They turned purple due to a cold streak...
    trimming pictures to come
    I think my hands are going to fall off
    So freaken happy

the last picture is my current bowl... i needed a break from trimming

Attached Files: