Here..we..go ( in my Bruce buffer voice)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Antdro707, Aug 28, 2018.

1. 10 animal cookie clones
    1 photo white widow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your light is crooked ;D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yes indeed it is lol

4. Are they autos? And are those 5 gallon pots ?
    Seems like a lot for a 4x2 and 2x2. I stick to 2-3 in a 4x2 and a single plant in the 2x2

• Like Like x 1
  5. They definitely look happy though:)

6. No not autos, but they are in 5 gal pots, yea I was able to get these from a friend for a couple bucks a peice so I took advantage. Hey so u think yield and quality would be better with less plants?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes 100%
    Are you doing any training ? What are your plans ?
    You can get the same amount if not more off one plant in a bigger pot trained correctly and vegged a little longer than 5 smaller plants in the same space. If I were you ( which I have a 4x2 myself )
    I would get 2 and scrog them with a longer veg . Depending on height you could go 7 gallon pots. My 4x2 is almost 7ft tall though so I use 7 gallon . And with your tents scrogging doesnt make it harder to feed or water since they're both upfront

8. Is the other one a 3x3 or 2x2?

9. Yes I’ve topped 6 out of the 11, plan on scrogging also, I didn’t top the other 5 because at the time they were looking stressed from the transplant, the clones mother was grown with hydroponics, when I put em in soil they started discolorimg and browning.
    The smaller tent is 32inX32in

10. QUICK UPDATE, all plants have either been topped or lst’d, growing quick and smelling good

Attached Files:

11. Beautiful grow so far, I will be following to see these monsters progress

• Like Like x 1
  12. 9/2/18 update plants looking good, adjusted some of the lst string, I think maybe 2 or 3 more weeks I’ll be flipping to 12/12

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. UPDATE, plants got water and nutes tonight, looking good. I think I got the flu so I’m taking the day off and smokin/recuperating, strain I’m smokin is cherry pie.

Attached Files:

14. Update all plants are Now foot tall or more, all have been lst and topped, and all are wider a inch or more wider than they are tall

Attached Files:

15. You're going to have a jungle in there when you flip that's for sure.
    Looking good so far.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks man, I’m gonna go in and defoliate some lower leaves here soon.
    I’m hoping to get more than I did my first grow, last one was 5 plants with no training at all in plastic buckets and the lighting was mostly cfl and cheap 54 watt led, I got 71grams dry lol

17. UPDATE it’s a jungle in here lol, all the plants are 15-17 in tall and just as wide, I’m going to flip to 12/12 sometime this week. They need another small defoliation first and then they are off. So far no major issues have come along(knock on wood) pics are all from today

Attached Files:

18. Flipping to 12/12 today 9/21/18

Attached Files:

19. 5 days into flower and they look good, going to get a water and feeding tomorrow , they have grown about 3 inches in the 5 days since flip

Attached Files:

20. It breakfast time for these ho’s

Attached Files: