Here we go again !

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Montanian, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Since I got a job at Walmart this girl Bre keeps playing games.First time today she texts me saying thanks love wtf is she trying to do ? I honestly really like her she is one of the few girls in my town that smokes! You may remember me posting another post on her and she sent me that pic ! I just don't get her and she is affecting with my life now I think about her all day !

[​IMG][/IMG]
    Wtf does love mean never heard her use this term

[​IMG][/IMG]
    I don't understand why she would send me this picture if she doesn't like me

I am just going to make a move tomorrow and if I get slapped or punched I know she is just playing games...

2. Is that girl in the blue tank top her?

3. Yep that's Bre I took her all the way to a private camping ground and we smoked weed and then she started saying things like what do u want to do now it coul be anything! I was high as shit we were both in the back of my car in the middle of no where and after that she took me to a Chinese restraunt and now that I think of it she wanted me why would she pay for dinner bring her weed and cancel her other plans !

4. [quote name='"Montanian"']

Yep that's Bre I took her all the way to a private camping ground and we smoked weed and then she started saying things like what do u want to do now it coul be anything! I was high as shit we were both in the back of my car in the middle of no where and after that she took me to a Chinese restraunt and now that I think of it she wanted me why would she pay for dinner bring her weed and cancel her other plans ![/quote]

She's really cute/hot man. If definitley try to have something with her If I were you, assuming she has a good personality and all that

5. She has a great personality she loves to smoke she will talk about anything

6. Yeah man I say go for it. Seems to me that she likes you. Good luck! Keep us updated

7. She is going to drive me nuts if I look like an idiot tommorow and she leans away or slaps me I will move out of this town ! But I will I hope I can get something going

8. Girls are fuckin evil man. Just gotta go for it and hopefully it'll work out. I'm sure it will

9. Don't be so dramatic :p ... also you don't have to make a move by trying something physical. It could be as easy as saying "yo, so I don't know exactly how you're feeling but I'm really attracted to you"
    BAM she knows whats up, BAM you'll get your answer about what she thinks

10. [quote name='"D3vO"']

Don't be so dramatic :p ... also you don't have to make a move by trying something physical. It could be as easy as saying "yo, so I don't know exactly how you're feeling but I'm really attracted to you"
    BAM she knows whats up, BAM you'll get your answer about what she thinks[/quote]

^ this. Try telling her, it might not come as much of a shock to her.

11. Ok I'm going to send her a text like hey can we talk in person tomorrow ? Im not trying to be dramatic she has never used the word love in fact I never heard that term wtf does it mean

12. Also when I talked to her last time we were looking at pictures in her phone and I noticed my contact name was Eric! Why would she put a exclamation mark by my name on her contact list ? Why does this have to be so complicated

13. This isn't fuckin rocket science.

If you don't suck her in 24 hrs, your man card is forever revoked lol.

14. She wants the D bro no doubt about it. Just play it cool and be confident

15. Montanian do you live in Missoula? I'm a "bitterrooter". If you don't, well cheers anyways for living in the same state!

16. dude my friend just got a job at walmart and met a girl that worked there and within a week or so he started bangin her, SO FUCK YEA GO FOR IT!

17. Damn i need to get me a parttime job at Walmart!

18. What more do you need, OP?

Just stick it in her already!

19. ROberts 20 miles from laurel

20. I need to know if she is screwing with me or she is trying to let me know speaking of Walmart I just got a job as a night stocker in laurel