Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

here kitty kitty kitty

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RuseOfMetacarpi, May 9, 2007.

1. I was high thinking of this the other day.

so imagine that you and your buds are in a room under the influence of the listed drug when his/your cat saunters in.

Weed

"Duuuude... can we eat your cat?"

Coke

"Fuck this cat let's find some fucking coke"

Shrooms

"OH WOWWWWW A CAT"

Ecstacy

"Mr. Kitty, you are sooooooo fluffy."

Acid

"What is 'cat'?"

Salvia

"Meow."

DXM

"Dude I threw up on your cat"

Alcohol

"Dude I threw up on your dogimeancatljkbdfjbsdfdssdffffffffffff"

• Like Like x 1
  2. LMAO so true.

I'd add:

DMT: cat? bjeirj-q1r9j9ds93k91!!!

3. and also blastin nitrous- Meowooowwwooowooowwwooowwwoww! haha this is dumb.

4. :laughing: Especially the coke one.

5. I like the coke one.

It's going in my sig, if you don't mind.

6. this thread might get moved, but i got a good laugh from it. id say those are pretty close, but you'd have to add the fluffy cat and wow cat descriptions to the weed one too.

:D

7. hahaha yeah the weed one was actually kind of hard to think of because I was like "damn, so much can happen with a cat when you're high"

8. My best friend and I tried transmutating two cats into one while we were on DXM. You know like in Full Metal Alchemist? We had a transmutation circle on a big sheet of cardboard and everything. We wanted them to be a happy family! :laughing:

9. hahaha DXM is crazy.

and Hempress, thanks for my second light green bar.

pretty much made my day.

10. that alcohol one made me straight up giggle! to funny.

11. The weed one reminds me of the family guy episode where Bill clinton and peter smoke some weed and tried to eat a pig.

12. hahahhahaha.

Mr. Kitty you are soooooooo fluffy... wow your so soft..... mmmmmm

13. Ill add the crack one....

"Lets get the cat to have sex with other cats so we can sell the babys for 10$"

EDIT: First time i did oxycotin my friends cat was in the room and it sat on my leg the whole time while we smoked weed.... damn cat seemed like it weighed 40 pounds when it was only like 8-9.

14. Awesome.

Though I do have to say, my response to my cat on mushrooms was much closer to your ecstasy response. I swear I must have chased that poor cat around the house for 5 minutes trying to grab her so I could enjoy her fluffy soft goodness... poor kitty. That's what she gets for being fat, cute, and fluffy.

15. :laughing: I say the same thing about my cats (minus the fat part...the only kitty I have right now is skinny as a rail). Don't you just want to squeeze them to death, they're so cute?

16. to hell with cats, how bout chinchillas. now THOSE are some fluffy creatures.

17. yeahhh dude when I was in New York I was dragged by my dad to some department store with his girlfriend and they had chinchilla fur coats and WOW were they so fluffy.

18. whenever me and my friends are high and my cat/s walk in we always try to get them high

19. lmao, they stay fluffy from rollin in like this special dust.

like dust baths or some shit. haha thats how they keep their fur nice and soft

20. Rofl, dude yeah:cool: