Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here it is straight foward..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Aug 12, 2003.

?

DO ya'll want me to stay or leave...

1. Leave the city for good and take critter with ya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stay for a while

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. stay and see if things can get worked out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. get the f**k out now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. very fitting indeed. Rumjiltanian and the three musketeers. so who is Superjoint in this analogy?

2. argh, maybe I'd just be opening freshly healed wounds, but I really wish I knew what this was about, but then again I can be really nosy like I got when Digit and Critter had their problems...

in any case, don't go anywhere ya god damn OFFF hooligan punk

and if the new guys are kids and the GC veterans are parents what does that make me?

too often I end up being the weird uncle of any particular group

3. aw, isnt that cute? amanitas gettin all jelous.

you're special too. just not so much of a post whore! ;)

4. man, bad karma's just floatin around everywhere today, must be the full moon

5. Bud head dont leave, I LOVE YOU! I know im new and all, but I dont like seeing cool people leave like that

6. The City wouldn't be the same without any of us. We have 4 Administrators, 8 Super Moderators and 12 Moderators. There isn't one single person who moderates this board that isn't important. There isn't one single member who posts on this board that isn't important.

I've seen a lot of whining and unnecessary dispair over the past few days and with stupid...yes, I said STUPID polls like this about people leaving and having others who are just as important as the one threatening to leave made to feel inferior, that's when I've had enough of the bullshit.

I'll never threaten to leave the City. This is my home and there is nothing that could happen that would make me put the City so far down on the totem pole that I'd even consider leaving.

I love you Bud Head as I do everyone else but the turmoil that is started by these "I'm going to leave...vote me out" threads is not good for the City...or the ones who run it...nor is it fair.

I also want to mention this to all of the members: We are all Blades here. Moderators and Super Moderators moderate the hell out of this place but not a single one of us is above anyone else. I apologize for the City if you ever are put into the position to feel that way.

7. Here here!!!!

now who's up for a rousing game of kickity can?

8. A game of "spin the bottle" you say???

;)

9. BUDHEAD!!!!! how could u even dare threaten to leave us!!!!! shit happens and shit goes on and u know what, shit will happen again. people are people and sometimes we mess up. we're only human! i don't know what happened but, is it worth it to leave? we've all done things we regret your obviously sorry/bothered by whatever happened or u never would have posted this. please don't leave!!!!!

amanita~ i think u all are great! everyone here. i think sometimes people forget about the othere mods, i have to admit i do, but only because i don't see alot of posts by some of u. which is totally fine. to tell u the truth, i don't know who is a mod here and not! i don't look at it as that. i could care less really, who cares who's a mod and who's not. that's not what the city is about!!!!!!

we're losing track of what the city is about guys!!!!

that's it!!! i've had it!!! it's gettin way to negative in here. i'm sending some makin up/feelin good about yourself/lovin ya ~KARMA~.

damn it's about time people start puttin some smiles on and let things slide around here. this is supposed to be the place where u can go and enjoy yourself and have some fun and talk about the one thing we all have in common!!!!

ev1 go light one up and lighten up!!!!!!!!!

10. I think Bud Head is secretly in love with Digit and is trying to use this poll as an out so he can run away to Scotland to eat sheep's intestine and wear kilts with no underwear.

So to help his secret wish come to life I think I am going to vote get the fuck out of here!

And to Krazihare a warning. Don't be ripping off my material. I am the one who tells everyone here that a full moon is upon us every 28 days, not you so back the fuck off! I am the one who started this shit up about the full moon driving regular people crazy and crazy people ape shit crazy. Its been my shtick for years now and I won't let some crazy rabbit steal my material. You better watch out before you wind up in my cooking pot where all good rabbits wind up.
    (Krazi, I am just teasing about this post, don't get pissed)

The Full Moon is this week, don't miss it. Stay up late and hopefully you can catch a glimpse of the Perseides meteor shower around 4 am. And best of all the planet MArs is closet to the Earth than it has been in hundreds of year. Look in the southeast sky around 9:00 pm and watch it rise, really cool around 11:00 high in the South sky. Looks like a big red star. Lots of fireworks in the sky and here at the City, looks like we all are ape shit crazy right now!

11. ima blade...and whats a blade of ONE? you need many many to have grass.

12. i'm gone for *one* day, and suddenly some of the most respected members on this board have gone mental.

summerheat or full moon or just the inherent fallabilities of this beeing a stoner board where you can expect postings to be made under less than sober conditions doesn't really matter much.

it's been said already, but everyone got bad days an less than well thought out postings from time to time. we all make mistakes, that is what experience is. learning from our mistakes.

13. lol, i almost peed myself, but whats wrong with kilts!?! im part scottish, and proud of it!! im going to buy a skirt, i mean kilt soon 2!

14. ah but when you wear a kilt....are you a "true Scotsman?"......lol..........Peace out.........Sid