Here is why the Muslim threat makes zero sense

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 123Hellothere123, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lebanese naturalized American. Christian. Pro-Israel, anti-Islam.

2. ISRAHELL APARTHEID ZIONAZI SCUM KHAZAR LOVER?

3. [​IMG]

4. Sorry. IDK what that means...

5. Sorry. I dont get it.

6. I was projecting a typical response to someone being “pro Israel”

7. ISRAHELL= European colonial death apparatus operated by prime minister Benjamin SATANyahu filled with European scum who need to go back to Europe even if they are a 4th generation Israeli

Apartheid= If you search Israel in the dictionary this is the one, true definition.

Zionazi= A European animal looking to take over the entire middle East for a greater Israel and world domination. Looking to enslave all goys because Jews IZ chozen people.

Scum= Jew

Khazar= Fake Khazarian Empire Jewish convert with no real historical ties to Israel, Hebrew or Judaism. Just reads Torah and speaks hebrew for teh bitches and teh missiles, stabbings, and shootings.

8. Hmmm. I cant offer a thought except, i agree in part with your earlier post, re: people should be judged on their words and actions alone and not judged based on their race, religion, or ethnicity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bingo.

The Israelis hide behind a veil of self declared righteousness and any criticism of their actions is declared as anti semetic. Western society buys into this and it has left politicians and public figures terrified to mouth any criticism of their actions.

Israel is a cesspit of religious extremism. They inflict apartheid upon the Palestinians without as much as a murmur from their bankers the US.

Israel is a far bigger threat to world peace than any Islamic country apart from their BFF Saudi Arabia.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. This is your funniest post yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

11. Why thank you.

The American people need to open their eyes and see the Israeli government for what it really is.

[​IMG]

12. Where would you rather live, an Arab state or Israel?

13. Cute meme btw ;)

14. I'll stay where I am. I've no deluded religious fantasy that has me convinced I'm "chosen" so I won't be moving half way around the world to steal another man's land.

Will you condemn Israel for slaughtering American sailors?

15. Cute?

It shows very clearly the contempt and disregard you have for American lives if you think that's cute.

Are you American or Israeli?

16. There is no need for me to condem something that is not true. There has been countless investigations regarding the incident and aside from Al Jazeera zombie hoard, most people understand the tragedy for what it is.

How about you try something else to bash Israel that didn’t happen 50 years ago?

17. Lmao.
    The world and his dog know about Israel's slaughter of US sailors.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty
    USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

Are you an American or an Israeli?

18. I'm an American, and just like I can weed out garbage sources from CNN I can also weed out garbage from Haaretz too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. #119 SmokinP, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    There's no garbage there pal, just proof that Israel knowingly attacked a US warship resulting in the slaughter of 34 US sailors.

It was "one of the classic all-American cover-ups," said Ret. Adm. Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

"Why in the world would our government put Israel's interest ahead of our own?" Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attack.

Ex-Navy Official: 1967 Israeli Attack on U.S. Ship Was Deliberate

Between that attack and the Lavon affair, the US should have cut ties with Israel a long time ago.

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

20. Was that the inspiration for Elton John's classic hit Levon?

"..... Levon wears his war wound like a crown..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.