Here is why the Muslim threat makes zero sense

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 123Hellothere123, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It’s must be those damn Israelis..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. With all due respect brother, you need to grow up and be thankful for what this world has to offer. You don’t want to work a 9-5 and make a lot of money? That’s fine! You don’t have to! Move to a low cost of living area, work an easy job. It’s simple. There are people that come here on rafts from halfway to hell to live that kind of life.

People like you are the problem, taking the modern world for granted. I use to be just like you when I was young. Mad at the system and all that noise. If you don’t like it, leave it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i agree, big big distraction on behalf of Mossad so they can take over almost all of the middle east... they too (as does the US govt.) want to expand EMPIRE to the max... they already pull the strings for our US govt. & have them by the balls squeezing... Ever hear of the Fed. Reserve? That non governmental private institution, and the World Bank? #STUDY

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I’d be careful, Mossad may be monitoring you at this very moment.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. almost sure they are but there are too many of us and not enough of them... besides if they haven't taken out all of the guys exposing the hoax by the books, videos, lectures, etc. by now, i must be not very important to them..

could be they are so smug and confident that they pulled it off they pay no attention to these guys like. Not sure what i posted here but thought it was from Wikipedia or similar.. they could wipe the source clean with their connections, in fact Wiki you can do it yourself once you sign up is my understanding, at least post alt facts. maybe not on this subject however... lol

Moving over to my 9/11 topic or starting a new one reason it just watched a convincing video "no planes hit the twin towers"... will add it to another topic i started or give it a new one... ppl calling me for not sticking to topic yet often if i change it is to address their posts... lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Step 1. Get an education.
    Step 2. Get a job.
    Step 3. Leave mothers basement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. [​IMG]

What a thrashing

Jolly good show, GC

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. A couple of reasons:

1) They already had Bin Laden targeted as a scapegoat (false flag) pointing to "radical Islamic (insert T word lol).

2) More oil in Iraq. Also they have other interests concerning drug money in Afghanistan so some believe. You know, they won't create a false flag to go to war unless they have good reason such as oil, minerals, drug $$, arms mfg. & sales as well as other corporate state "defense" industry players... Remember Cheney & his giving a no bid contract to his former company Halliburton Corp? Talk about waiving it under the dumbed down ppl's nose.

;)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. Oil exports from Iraq to America went down after the invasion. The whole "they invaded Iraq for oil" thing is a gigantic myth. Saddam had the fourth largest army in the world prior to the invasion and was being aggressive towards pretty much every other major power in the region. In terms of "reasons why Iraq was invaded", that probably ranks higher than some oil conspiracy theory.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Fair enough. However, there are those (not me of course) who point to a trail of reasons why Israel or the Arabs would have reasons to applaud the US for taking out not only Saddam but basically turning most of the state into rubble. Was Iraq not part of OPEC or whatever it is? i don't keep up on that stuff but there is a price fixing niche group that frown on anyone selling outside the union so to speak.

Suffice to say there were no WMD's found despite W & Cheney repeatedly saying there was strong evidence sufficient to warrant an illegal war and invade, wiping out scores of women & children... many boots on the ground vets can attest to that although the media downplayed it if they mentioned it at all...

911 was just the false flag excuse to roll out the war machine... "War is a Force that Gives us Meaning" as the title of Hedges book states.. so it united the country for a time and now serves to divide as even the vets returning renounce it... last i heard 22 vets a day commit suicide...

but i digress, sorry, bad habit... no wonder threads get morphed to all directions...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. #94 jkkgjgk, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with two vets that traumatic brain injuries. I pray for their healing and applaud them for their sacrifice. The loss of life from the wars in the Middle East is beyond sickening at this point. If Iran acquires nuclear weapons I don't believe that the region will ever see stability.

• Agree Agree x 2

12. I think anyone with a sense of reasonable objectivity can simply view how Shia treat Sunni and vice versa, and how both sides seem to treat Kurdish Muslims, not with withstanding how Christians, Hindus, Jews, et al ("infidels") are treated. Want to discuss how it's going in Yemen for the Shia people? That level of disregard for basic human rights is pretty pathetic - just starve them to death.

I dont disagree with the hypothesis that "terrorist" is a convenient label used by governments to justify many, many, actions. But, if I, an "infidel", stumbled my way into a mosque or found myself wandering the suburbs of Paris I'd be very, very, concerned for my safety. Just as I would be concerned for my safety if i was wandering the streets of south Chicago or i would be standing on a street corner in Tampa.

Us non-Muslims are not entirely stoopid ya know? Perhaps misled at times but there's enough empirical truth to validate there's an extremely large number of Muslims that detest westerners, their social norms, and their religious views. Everything going on in the ME can not be entirely laid on the US (et al). There's plenty that can be pointed directly at Sunni/Shia dissonance as a root cause of all the trouble in the 21st century ME.

Irrespective of 9/11, Astan, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Bosnia.....Arab Springists. Muslims have a lot of internal conflict. Though there are exceptions, as a general statement, Sunni/Shia conflict is THE single major issue facing those predominate Muslim countries. If it weren't a general understanding that Sunni/Shia are supposed to band together against all others, they'd have killed each other off by now. And that's just a simple fact of history and current state.

One can try to deflect Sunni/Shia problems as a "western induced" problem gut there's simply no truth to that. Those folks were killing each other in masse for a long time before America was born.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Thank you for this great thread,This make sense. I wish all people will understand this. All Muslim is not terrorist.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I wonder how the Sufi's feel about that statement. Why should non-muslims angst to figure out if Islam is a religion of peace when Sunni/Shia - who openly antagonize and slaughter each other - will target and kill Sufi muslims in their own mosque when the Sufi's are invoking the name of A__ah during prayer?

IDK...sure seems like a non-trust issue for Islam. Seem as if muslim's cant even trust their own religion. Perhaps the mosques should be teaching basic reading skills to the little kids so they could make up their own minds about such things before becoming a victim of a blood bath at the hands of their fellow Islam "brothers".

How do acts like what happened in Egypt this weekend against the Sufi's go unnoticed by the shills who keep telling the world that Islam is a religion of peace? Phhhhht! As us country folk like to say, " that dont pass the aint right test". The stated goal of Islam implementing an Islamic caliphate across the world seems to ring true. Even at the expense of slaughtering millions of heir own. What a deal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. As a Jewish man I have the ability to look at Islam through a unique lens. On one hand, I will never subjugate an individual to prejudice based on his/her following of the teachings of the Quran. I will judge him based on his or her individual actions toward me and the rest of the community. For a long time the Jewish people have been subjugated to prejudice based upon our customs/background/religion etc. and I would never damn another human being to that. On the other hand, I will NEVER be silent in my criticism and concern of extremist ideologies within the Muslim faith. I will NEVER be silent on calling on my Muslim brothers and sister to fight extremism. I will NEVER be silent on supporting our military. I will also NEVER be silent on defending a Muslim that is being harassed or persecuted. In order to win this war against radical Islam we must keep the alliance between moderate, westernized Muslims strong by protecting their rights and freedoms. This is a war of ideology and information, fighting a conventional war simply will not work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Because They Hate - Brigette Gabriel 2008. One of my very first attempts to try and understand the problems non-Islamic people are up against. It's a great read. I have it on my bookshelf and i think i'll read it again.

17. Remind me, she is a Lebanese American correct?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.