Here is What Cruise Ship Security is Like

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Jack69123, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Atta boy.... ya oil is def the way to go...i use the 1ml disposables now. 1 will last me a week ore more. Glad it worked out well for ya.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. “Of course I was worried about nothing...for boarding, I carried the battery end in my purse and packed the liquid vial (metal!!) in my checked baggage inside my makeup...”

Were they the pre filled tanks with a metal mouthpiece?
    I was hoping to use this same technique with the disposable pre filled tanks, in my make up bag, in my checked luggage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I returned to the ship last year to see Mexican police with dogs at the entrances. I can’t tell you the incredible awful feeling I had. No worries I could not believe it. I had to cartridges on me one pen.

4. I had the idea to buy some disposable CBD "no THC" cartridges and put my oil cartridges in the packages the cbd came in...they look the friggin same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The family (my wife and offspring) just returned from a 7-day cruise with Royal Caribbean. I saw several folks leave Famlmouth Jamaica (they were on the same excursion as I) with “Ganja”; I asked how they would get it thru security, and they said it was such a small amount that they planned to carry it in hand and eat it if dogs headed toward their line.

Personally, I bought edibles (gummies) in Cozumel and I planned to eat them if I encountered scrutiny on boarding/ customs. I believe, however; the gummies were bogus, as eating six had no effect (and I’m still a 40-year old “Cannibis virgin”)...

Regarding the overpriced and sometimes poor quality drinks on the ships.... Get these:

I’ve used the “faux sunscreen” bottles on two cruises and had zero issues...

Macgyver

• Like Like x 1
  6. What about a vape pen and cart?....thinking avoid lt putting the thc cart in my makeup bag in my carry on and my pen in my hand with a tobacco cart in it and just put it with my cellphone through the xray...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Were you able to get your dab pens on with no problem?!

8. Hey I’m going on a cruise in a few months and I just want to know if this worked because I was planning on doing this !
    hey im going on a cruise in a few days and I was planning on doing this but did it work ?

9. #29 PopeyeSpinach, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Youll be fine with dabs or oil cartridges or anything that doesnt smell.

If you have oil cartridges just dont take the packaging that says its weed...if they ask its nicotine

For dabs buy some carmex lip balm, clean the container out with hot water and dish soap.
    a7ma_1_20160917969402057.jpg

After its dried repack it with your dabs.

This is the same thing ive always done when flying. Ive never even been asked about anything, not even the oil cartridges.