Here is the pink drone we've all been waiting for!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tflga, Feb 9, 2012.

1. What a slap to the face

2. Impending military operations are so cute.

3. ^Looked at the drone then the pic in your sig:D:D:D:D:D

4. What does it say on the base?

5. "we will step on the United states"

just don't step on me

6. it's Russia Today..

so none of this even happened.

7. According to garrison...

:D

8. So when are we gonna invade Venezuala (largest oil reserves in the world according to OPEC)

9. that is one cute drone

10. when they threaten to stop using USD for oil sales..

11. That damn petro-dollar :smoke: I heard somewhere that there is a propaganda documentary out suggesting that their are terrorist groups in Mexico and South America that are being supported by Iran. And supposedly the politicians are taking it as fact. Idk how much of that is true but w/e sounds sketchy to me. PLus why not try to expand the American Empire a little more.

12. this. people get way too butthurt over a little offense..

13. Iran's government has a better sense of humor than ours?

14. you don't think Obama will send them a can of peanuts..

but inside that can of peanuts is a spring that looks like a snake.. and confetti?

that would be epic..

15. Julian Assange is getting a show on RT. That's cool and all but now we'll never see any cables on Russia. Smart move by Putin, nonetheless, effectively paying off Assange

16. So the Iranian engineering hijacked the drone?

17. I mean, if the ONLY way to stop the dollar from collapsing is invading another country, then i guess we have to. No point in trying to solve that any other way. That would be to big of a pain to try and change shit. Lets just blow some more mother fuckers up. And better yet after we invade, lets say their fucking country is ours, in fact why dont we just claim all the countries we are occupied in.

18. I just see that beautiful girl