Here is some DELICIOUS bud Im about to smoke :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Idk if you can tell from the pic but it's literally covered in trichomes and it smells so strong and fruity. Here's the thing I've had really strong smelling dank but I've never had bud smell so distinctly sweet and fruity and DELICIOUS! I had my grinder in my left hand and was leaving my house, my friend was outside walking his dog (he doesn't smoke) and he goes "did you run out of cologne or something? You smell like febreze" Hahahahaha! I can't believe this bud smells and tastes so fruity! Last night two bowls had me on my ass, so here's to a new smoking session everybody! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415845692.862434.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415845708.580146.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415845719.614068.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. To answer your question, no I can't tell from the pic

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Smoke up. :bongin:

If you ever can at anytime in life, grow your own dank and it'll be even crazier and tastier than that nug. Plus you'll have ounces. It's special watching a product of your care grow and then be able to toke on it like "This is MY weed hahahahahaha"

4. It's an interesting trick of the brain but the first instant that one bud pic popped up I smelled dank. I did!

Visual cortex, say hello to olfactory bulb. 

5. Yah this happens to me while browsing GC sometimes.. Lol whenever it happens i sniff in constantly

6. Me too - that's what I did. lol

7. ^ I wonder, if I set my monitor on fire.... hmmmm