here is is...idk where to post this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alweex, Nov 17, 2009.

1. so i was wondering if this could work, keep in mind its flawless in design.

a vicks vapor machine
    put a lil bit of water in it, and your mashed up weed
    turn it on
    put a blanket over you and it
    inhale a shitload
    get high

could this work????
    or you could alos hotbox with it.
    ive heard it works but i trust my blades more then little noobie smokers:smoking::smoking:

2. i cunfuze.

3. i too, have no idea what you were talking about, but if the design is flawless, doesn't that kinda mean it'll work? at least a little?

4. Sorry guys i was a bit high. I was just wondering it would work

5. I think he's talking about those vicks vapor machines that people use when their sick and congested. Like a humidifier or something. Don't know if it would though lol

6. mixing weed & grinded up water doesnt sound like a good idea to me

7. i know exactly what your talking about...but the weed would get wet so i'd immagine it wouldnt work THAT well

8. Probably not. THC is not water soluble so it wouldnt vape w/ the water, and to even get the THC to vape it has to be heated at a certain level. but i dont really know how humidifiers work so im not sure.:confused:

9. is this for real?

10. Or.....
    You could just invest that shake into some nice edibles :).
    Like a firecracker if money is tight.
    orrrrrrrrrr
    my personal favorite
    a nice fat joint :smoking:

11. man you gave me a good laugh. I come up with some really good ideas when I am smoking and later I will read what I wrote down and laugh my ass off. Not a thing wrong with being creative.