Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here goes nothin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by b-legit, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Sitting in an office on my iPhone bouta take my lab test. Wizinator all heated up little nervous but not really volcanoes some GDP keif to calm the nerves

2. Let us know how it goes....

3. Lab test? As in a drug test or a school test? Im confused.:confused:

4. #4 LiveFreely, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    No offense here, idiot, but why would he smoke kief right before a drug test? It is obviously not hard to confuse the likes of you :p

Name-calling is not allowed here. - KSR

5. He said he's using a Wizinator...fake piss. He can be high as a kite if he wants.

And now that I think about it...that is funny as shit....hahaha. Gettin all stoned and walkin in to pass a piss test...lolol. :laughing:

6. *Students, the time is up. Put your whizinators down.*

7. man u called him out and you are wrong as fuck man. lol

8. ^^^hahaah yeah he did. he smoked kief right before a drug test because hes not really pissing in that cup. hahaha. i just hope its not heated up too much.

haha i know you're suupose to let it heat up naturally on your body. but a buddy i know didnt have time so he threw it in the mic for a few. well long story short it was 104 degrees. claimed he was sick. his p.o threw him in jail for the whizanator. haha

9. #9 LiveFreely, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    Bahaha oh boy I misread that horribly. Now I look like an ignorant ass :D

Sorry about that daytripper, my apologies

10. urine was 96 degrees higher than ive been in like amonth blurred vision $60 dollar 1/8 from the dispensary

11. he has the balls to admit his mistakes, + rep

12. +rep for smokin out right before using fake piss in a drug screen...lolol :smoking::laughing:

13. I had blurred vision all morning today xD

14. its straight dude. to be honest i had no clue what a Wizinator was anyway.