Here are a few pictures of my first grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by giroldo, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Here are my germinating seeds. all bagseed. I put them all in there expecting about 80-90 percent to sprout.

[​IMG]

here are some that sprouted tails. Into the muffin container... (its divided into 12 equal squares, no root strangling)

[​IMG]

this one is three days old. Sprouted on 4/04. It has one leaf that is really big and one mj leaf that is really small and yellow on the tip. What is wrong?

[​IMG]

another from 4/04. one leaf is messed up a bit, whats wrong?

[​IMG]

this one sprouted on 4/05. what is wrong with it?

[​IMG]

Here is my best guy. He was born on 4/04 but is growing pretty damn good. He is about three times as big as the other plants that sprouted on the same day.

[​IMG]

Another of the big guy. He doesn't seem to have any problems.

[​IMG]

Here is a quick picture of one of the grow boxes i have. simple and efficient.

[​IMG]

I am growing with 100 watt equivalent cfls in miracle grow soil (no nutes or ferts, just the soil. I flushed it) I also mixed some perlite and a tad bit of peat moss. Hopefully i will soon have a nice veg box and flowerbox for a few indoor plants. (90% of these plants will be going outside the first week of may.

On question i did have was why is that one plant so BIG compared to the others of the same birthday? Since the seeds are from bag seed, maybe this seed was from a better bag that had great genetic?

Any help will be appreciated and sorry for the blurry pics, ill get better ones.

2. Some just get larger and taller than others. I've got to + rep you though, on the nice stealth grow setup man. Nice.

3. lookin good so far dude.... btw this is the dude from belmont u been talkin to on the AIM lately

4. Nice so far though some of the pics send me back to my youth... mmmmm LSD

Keep it up!

5. whats up man?

6. I never understood why people bother posting pics that are so out of focus and have you try to guess what's going on with it ;)

On some of those pics you can clearly see the dirt is in focus, not the plant. Just back off a bit and it will be clear as day.

7. what did you use to line the inside of the computer case??

8. ya some better quality and maybe a little bit smaller pics would be great next time..
    one i dont have to scroll over to see...
    but it looks good man.
    what are you gonna do when the plants get too big for your little box? you got a bigger one to move them into?