here are 4 VERY IMPORTANT links.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Digit, Jan 10, 2004.

1. This is going to take me a while, but I'm going to get through both of them.

2. I'm starting to get the feeling that no one's going to notice until they cross a certain line. But the more power they give themselves the less they can tell where the line is, they'll slip up sooner or later and piss of the wrong people.

3. damn i had heard about that but i didnt know it wsa a law or that it was that general, that basically could be interperated as anyone caught selling or anyhting at all, cuz you never know where your moneys going to

4. i suppose i should really post the link that perhaps goes a long way to explaining WHY this shit is happening.

if you've read through those links and managed to get your head around the HEAVY DUTY jargon (especially in the American ones), you are really not gonna like this (although its easier to understand):

the Project for a New American Century

5. i'm thinkin that this is infact, so important, that it should be made sticky. just my opinion. yas dont have to. but it would be nice to have it constantly there so that people can look them up should they get the urge. (and im not talkin about the urge for burger king) :D