Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herbs in my herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tito McAlpha, Sep 10, 2012.

1. I will probably be acquiring a new grinder soon, and because of that I was wondering if it's a good idea to sprinkle other herbs (i.e. rosemary or some other nice-smelling stuff) into the grinder. Does it affect the taste and quality of the smoke? If so, in what way? Are some herbs better tasting? etc etc etc etc

HIGH AS A MF right now, btw :smoke:

2. I've never heard of anyone doing that hahah. You might want to be careful... some things that are good to eat aren't good to smoke. I'm honestly not sure about your question though, interesting thought although I personally love the taste of cannabis on its own.

3. Just going to make your next bowl smoke harsh as a bitch.