Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herbs & Herb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Albinoi, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Hello Everyone I'm new to the forums, this is my first post. I was just wondering if anyone added herbs to there herb when smoking. I know that in the UK it is popular to mix tobacco with weed, my question was though if anyone liked to add herbs to their weed (Mint, Licorice Root, Rasberry leaves) I was thinking about trying it, there are several herbs that are healthy to smoke, but I wanted to know which ones were the best to smoke, and which tasted best with the weed. I smoke alot more now, and with the use of herbs I hope to spread out my usage so that I'm not smoking too much at one time (thus saving weed over time.) Just let me know if you tried mixing herbs with herb, and which ones.

2. Most people will tell you it's best pure MJ.

3. I know pure mj is the best, I'm just trying to conserve my intake so I don't have to buy it as much. Just wondering if anyone has tried it, let me know

4. No takers eh? Well, I shall try some different smokeable herbs and let everybody know how it turns out.

5. I'm interested actually, let me know how it turns out foshoo.

6. In Denmark it's normal to mix your joints with 1 gram of roasted tobacco (1 cig) and 0,5 grams of hash.

I know that this method of smoking is also widespread in the Netherlands.

I also smoke green with tobacco, but sadly i hardly ever get a hold of any.

7. im interested to see how this goes..i'd prob. only put these in blunts/joints and i only roll mids, so anything to make it taste better :smoke:

8. shit try it out and inform us