Herbies seeds ripped me.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Peace420, May 3, 2016.

1. My buddy just placed an order a few weeks ago,..spent like $100 American and recieved a bunch of free seeds, some fems from breeders promotion and some of these Afghani regs that they give the most of....no wonder they are junk....he gave me 3 and all were unviable dead seeds......noticed about a week after he ordered they changed the reg beans they were giving away free with orders......I swear they were giving away those Afghani's for 3 years! Lol

Beware of old stock via free seeds from Herbies! I told him mine were bad....but if course, when you tell a new grower that, they think you don't know how too germ beans? Lol My buddy didn't bitch but we will see when he tries to pop the other dozen free Afghani's he recieved!

2. Haha ya they gave me some to and one good so far

3. im in Canada & placed an order for heavy weight fruitpunch from herbies in april. i also got 6 freebies. ( strawberry cake, delicious candy, & pakistan valley kush) . I received my order in 17 days. I too paid for the tracking but was not given a track # because tracked orders were being flagged .All seeds popped and are doing amazing. From my experience Herbies is a top notch seed bank with top notch genetics. A+ in my books i will be ordering from them again. Here is a pic of my heavyweight fruitpunch, she is 7" tall & 14" across
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not sure where you are or what you ordered, but I have ordered from herbies 4 times this year, paid for insurance and tracking, but no stealth, and every order came with no problems. In fact my last order arrived from the UK in 8 days. I'm on east coast us so again not sure if that makes a difference or not but every order from Herbies has been great. And the couple of times I sent them an email I got a reply right away.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

5. That's Hillsborough. Herbies Di D NOT ask for a social and if you still claim they do post a screenshot of where it supposedly asks for one. I have nothing to do with Herbies or any vendor, but have ordered from them several times using my US credit card and NEVER had to provide a sociall.

• Like Like x 2
  6. That's NOT from herbies site. You must have picked up some other malware or spoof page. I order from them using credit card all the time and have NEVER seen that.

• Like Like x 2
  7. yeah like I said this was phishing. it was likely a third party, but it was definitely routed through herbies. I was connected to herbies host through saferoute, which is part of the infrastructure of my internet service provider. that was the connection on my end, I was linked through their host. the checkout ran in an unsecured app (i think java? this was a while ago) and apparently was intercepted by a third party phishing for information. I never said this was "from Herbies," but if it was a third party, it still originated with exploited flaws in the security on their end. It's possible that these vulnerabilities have been fixed since then, but I'd rather be cautious.

I'm warning people that the Herbie's checkout process is unsecure and susceptible to targeted phishing, and potentially other security compromises that could result in the theft of their identities.

8. So far i've got successfully from msnl (2 successful packages), bonza (but months late), attitude once and now trying msnl again and demonseeds. Herbies i've lost 2 packages but got money back for one package .Hoping demonseeds is as good as been told. Otherwise definitely msnl for me personally.

9. Co

10. L
    Looking good!, Lots of people have successfully got from herbies where as lots havent. Doesnt change the fact that I havent got any from them after ordering twice. Each to their own as they say

12. Well no seeds guess herbies got my donation tho not even a letter so yer if ur in Australia good luck if U get ur seeds if offered ur money bak take it as the resent will also fail cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. seedcity has the best selection and fastest delivery to the US imo

14. fwiw that verified by visa shit isn't done by your bank, but by Visa, and it's becoming more prevalent.. it sucks. I hate that shit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Never had a problem with herbies ive used them for at least 8 years .
    never once had to hand over social security details so thats nonsense .
    always Delivered in Original Packs where most others kept sending not original packs,
    2nd to none customer service answer nearly immediately.

100% THE best seed bank in the UK

if i was in herbies shoes i would ship everything by tracking just to shut people up..

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's what the vault does thankfully. It is helpful when you can see your order update because it can take so long overseas or sometimes shit does happen (especially in Australia or so I've heard).

• Like Like x 1
  17. i buy like $200 of seeds at a time from Seed Supreme and they don't send it out in original breeder packs (I think they buy in bulk and I'm not a fan of wasteful packaging, so win-win) but the plants are what they say it is.. they also provide tracking.

18. sometimes you just want a single seed of a $90 5-seed breeder pack :D

19. sometimes you just want to make sure what your buying is from the breeder they claim its from,
    especially if your breeding yourself.

20. oh right, i forgot, there's no way to put random seeds inside a breeder pack :lmafoe: