Herbies seeds review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by nod43, Nov 8, 2013.

1. #1 nod43, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    I ordered from Herbies on Oct 25. placed an order for around a dozen seeds at roughly $100. purchasing was quick and easy, I used cash to buy a preloaded credit card, and then used the card to pay with on their website and had it shipped to a friend of mines house. Too easy. Herbies offers a huge selection of top shelf seeds, so i was eager to finally get ahold of some decent strains. After ordering I received my seeds in the mail around about the 10 day mark, and I live in northern MN so i was really surprised they were able to arrive so quickly from the UK. Not only did i receive all my seeds in perfect condition, but I also received a bunch of extra free seeds on top of the free seeds already included in my order! It was like free seed inception. You get a free seed, and you get a free seed, everyone gets free seeds! Herbies sure knows how to put a smile on a growers face.

They were quick and courteous when answering my questions via email, and i was appreciative that they took the time to explain a couple of technical things to me, and even went out of their way to accommodate my packaging requests.

All in all i definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone. I've dealt with BC bud depot, and attitude seed bank, both of which have left bad tastes in my mouth. Things like failed shipments that dont get resent, questions or concerns that are never answered, payments that just get straight up taken from me... not to mention the prices on some of those sites are straight highway robbery. Glad I've finally found a decent seed bank, now I can actually focus on growing.

2. Sweet. I have been looking around not sure who to order from, been cloning the same strand for a few years now. Im ready to try something new. Hope i have as good of a experience as you. Good luck man.

3. My cat has been 2 for 2 with herbies and I love there super stealth ...it's a winner

4. Im glad i read this, just ordered for the first time and then got super nervous after the purchase was complete. I feel better now, can't wait to get this herbies order!

5. Herbies is great. They are straightforward and professional. My order to Hawaii consisted of several different strains. It arrived discreet, quickly, and each strain was neatly packaged and labeled. Professional experience overall. I feel so confident in these guys that I will only use them from now on.

"We're all stars now"

6. My last message said procces and left our Jamaica newy york facilty and on its way to destination. It was only in Jamaica new york for 1 day .. u think there a good chance customs did get em

7. Now it says... your item has been processed through our sort facilty in ISC NEW YORK, NEW YORK... does this mean its past customs

8. Herbies aim to please :D

Dont forget on your orders to use GRASSCITY5 promo code for 5% off all orders over £50 and CRASSCITY10 for 10% off orders over £100 

yeah you're fine dude..

when it's held there for more than a day is when you wanna worry..

10. Its still in new york isc I hope theyget bye its benn 3 days in ny

11. I think my next order will be through herbies, especially with this 10% off code.  That's basically free shipping. :D

12. Getting a lil worried now still in isc ny

13. From what I understand, if they do figure out whats coming to you and confiscate it, you will get a letter in the mail saying they took it and that's it. If you paid for the insurance from Herbies i believe they will try and send it again if im not mistaken.. Correct me if im wrong @[member="herbiesheadshop"]!!

14. I belive your spot on rastagoddness .. this is my first attempt at ordering seeds so no real experience but from what I read you right

15. They are in my hometown ill get em tommrow pretty quick .. just hope I dont see that dreaded green tape

16. I worried way too much haha just wasnt sure if this was really gonna work ..herbies from now on

17. I fuckin love herbies .. I asked for autodlower freebies ans bam they give me northern lights x big bud auto fem free and barneys farm lsd free .. along with my pineapple chunk time to germ ... some of the pc seeds are kinda small we will se what happens.. thank you herbies for teaching me I dont have to grow bag seed seeds

18. Awesomee super stealth

Attached Files:

19. Ahhh man i can't wait til we get ours!! Im doin my first grow with bag seed right now and this is my first order ever so i really hope we get them! Im really jealous you got a free Barney's LSD @[member="legalize.it"] i was thinking about buying that!

20. Right now barneys farm gives u a freebie for buying a pack of their strains