herbies seeds not arriving

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by caligrownmedical5678, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Seed orders are a crap shoot.

• Like Like x 1
  2. No not yet

Sent from my SM-S820L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i know how you feel. ive ordered some seeds from AliBongo and ive been waiting 2 weeks now and still nothing..

4. I ordered more to my adress again now and I'm sure they found them so is it a bad thing?

5. what other sites have you ordered from?

6. If they found them you will get a letter from customs. You still receive the package minus the seeds. You will know if they find them. If you haven't received a letter, they're probably still in customs waiting to be processed through. I know guys who have taken 6 weeks+. I've waited a month before. Be patient. You'll receive a letter or the seeds

7. Okayyy

8. #30 medicatedgenius, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    DELETE

9. Not in a legal state and u can grow bag seed all you like but I prefer to pick my own strains

10. I've ordered from Herbie's several times and only ever had one issue. I ordered 4 Ghost Train Haze #1 feminized and they only sent one of the seeds. I emailed them and they sent the other three right away. Sometimes it does take a couple of weeks for them to arrive but they have always showed up for me.

Sent from my K010 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Got my package smashed by customs :( I emailed Herbies. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

12. My first package never turned up , I contacted herbies and they resent but it's over 3 weeks now I think I've done my cash ..