herbies seeds not arriving

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by caligrownmedical5678, Mar 28, 2016.

1. I ordered seeds from herbies march 7th shipped as stealth and it's now the 28th and still no sign of them I emailed herbies and he said there is nothing they can I for resend just hope they come should I expect them or are they most likely gone??

2. Not sure where you live but you probably just need to be patient. In the US it can take longer then that to clear customs. Most banks with guaranteed shipping won't cover this soon

3. Well I've been patient and still nothing I'm gunna wait 30 business days till I give up and try again but are there any other seed banks that are maybe better??

4. 20 days is perfectly normal if they are in customs
    Just hope they don't open it. I have seeds take over 30 days and arrive safely

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea I only hear good things about them.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I'm hoping for the best I'll wait like a week and see what happens I guess if not I'll have to order more I guess:/

7. Just be patient. They'll show up it takes a long time sometimes for customs. Sometimes its pretty fast. Herbies will reship if customs did take them, but its way too early to worry about that yet. All you would have to do is send them a pic of the customs letter snd the green taped package when it shows up. I doubt thats the case yet. Nothing happens to you if they're seized. Did you pay for super stealth?

• Like Like x 1
  8. All I got was regular stealth cause I wanted the breeder packs and I didn't get tracked and insured mail cause last time they didn't even give me the tracked shipping

Sent from my SM-S820L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Did you ask for the tracking info last time? If it's tracked and don't show up, they'll resend. It doesn't matter if you have the # as long as they can see the tracking info. Usually the tracking info isn't generated right away until the package is processed and ready for shipping.

10. Well no it said standard or insured I did standard

11. Ask and I'm sure you would of received it if you paid for it. Hopefully these come through. If not hopefully they got confiscated so you'll get the letter and they can be replaced since it wasn't tracked. Give it time bro. Good luck. I just received some seeds and have more sitting at the post office to be picked up tomorrow from the vault. They're another great bank to check out

12. Yea. I'll let you know

13. So the vault or hebies? What's the consensus? I was finally starting to make up my mind on Herbies (Mainly because of all the freebies) and had figured it out down the £

14. Is it worth for super stealth and insured shipping? I'm feeling like yes. These are sort of the Crux of the whole operation

• Like Like x 1
  15. I did both for herbies and it was still a reasonable price.

I'm more than satisfied with the shipping speed as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Yes just pay the extra few dollars for insured but it doesn't matter if u do stealth or super stealth that has nothing to do with what shipping you get!

17. It has to do with how well they hide it... Very important for some people. Lol.

18. Well yes I know that and I was saying that cause some people think that to get insured shipping it has to be super stealth but that's not the case and stealth or super stealth it's all the same my first order "super stealth" came exactly how the "stealth" one came so honestly its the same IMO

19. Well yeah if that were the case they wouldn't have two separate options. I see what you're saying there. Idk. My stealth was way different from my super stealth. And the super stealth was more usable than the stealth, if you know what I mean.. (I won't give out the details obviously out of respect for their stealth). I guess it's different for everyone.

20. Yea I suppose they have tons of different ways just luck of the draw I guess and yea probably best to not say how but hopefully mine come tmwww

• Like Like x 1