Herbies seeds freebies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by str8crip, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Has anyone grown the gorilla glue auto and the gelato?... a smoke report on both or either one is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have a Gelato plant growing right now. Of course not from Herbie’s but they should have very similar genetics. GSC (Thin Mint) and Sunset Sherbet. The Sativa in this is Super Silver Haze.

I can tell you that this is one of the most resinous monsters I have grown. The first plant actually split in half as the grow fast and heavy. Comparing it to the 2 Ghost Train Haze growing next to it, the Gelato is much larger. The buds are just very long and I worry about the bigger ones snapping.

Gelato is a great smoke. If you have had a good sample of girls scout cookies then this is just a bit different and worth it. To say I like Gelato is an understatement. I bought 4 different versions of Gelato seeds. Mostly 33, but some 420 with some OG genetics.

Gelato is also known as Larry Bird Kush.
    33 was his number. It’s really not the easiest to grow. I’ll be just growing a single plant in these in my future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. What seed banks did you get your gelatos from that you’re currently growing. And is the genetics stable?

4. Please do not get them from herbies. I made a post years ago herbies sent me totally different plants on 3 different orders. As in outside weeds or tree .

5. What banks do you recommend?

6. If you could tell me a legit seed bank that takes visa id gladly try them...i want to order from nirvana so bad but they only take master cards.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I don’t know if anybody takes Visa as they are hard to deal with.

I bought my 3 different sets from ILGM , Seedsman, the other I would have to look at the tin.

Growing the ILGM right now but they are too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. alibongo processes credit cards through China. I've using them for the last year or two.