Herbies' Only accepts cash now from USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by dickie fickle, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Herbies will only take cash now . I was using a debit card . They don't take Pay Pal . I am leery of sending cash with no recourse if they just pocket my money .
    Says "Please be sure to send it to us via a secure postal service that is track able, as we cannot be held responsible for any loss in the mail. " Not even sure what postal service I could use ? USPS FED Ex ?
    Now I have to pay for this also ?
    Could someone who has used this new crap system enlighten me to their experience ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. try sending a message to @herbiesheadshop and asking that's the account they have been using to post announcements about what's goin on with them. i personally prefer the vault myself.

3. ? what ?

4. I have talked with them on the phone and done much research on herbies, they seem fine from what I have learned. I am going to use them and send cash, will use the shipping stores recommendation on what to use as a sender, if you use them[herbies] call them and talk they communicate well. tip= make sure you also send shipping cost's with your order . good luck

• Like Like x 1