Herbies Head Shop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by downsouthgrowin, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Herbie's refunded my money. I would rather have the seeds, but I don't want to push it now that my name and address is on some FBI list.

2. #342 killset, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
    You're name isn't on any FBI list for this anyways. If customs seized them there would have been a letter sent with the package. You still receive the package just not the seeds. Even if you didn't get the package, you will always get the letter from customs....not the fbi.<

Doesn't matter anyways, even if you did receive the letter, nothing will ever come of it. Keep it for a laugh and get the resend
    Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Review of my latest experience with Herbies. Destination thru Chicago customs. Ordered 2/15, received 2/23. I ordered 5 pack of Cookies Kush and Blue Cheese. 10 seeds. Freebies OG Kush, Afghani. I took the guarantee and had them remove from breeder pack. In the comment section I mentioned that the parcel would travel through Chicago customs.
    I received instant order confirmation via email. I also received a second email saying they do not provide tracking but the guarantee still applies.
    This has been my same experience over the last couple of years. Excellent stealth and protection.
    I have not seen any green tape since I quit ordering from Attitude.
    Best of luck.

4. Ordered 2/16, came in the mail today. Third time ordering from herbies and they always deliver. [​IMG]

Also this came in from Amazon. ..
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. im 1/1 with herbies, placed a order 2/22 got a 10 pack of snowryder promotions giving 2 Himalaya blue diesels .Plus freebies as usual .

6. A-plus bank. Just over a week to the mailbox and a bunch of freebies.

7. thats right buddy they fix you up right freebies mostly feminised but im happy better than nothing you know

8. That is exactly what happened. I got an empty dvd case (clever stealth) and a letter from customs yesterday. It was intercepted in Los Angeles.

9. Its not very stealth when people are always posting the stealth options online.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I can't imagine anything that looks more suspicious in an xray than a dvd container with no dvds, but a bunch of seeds in it. This may have worked before everything was xrayed, but it is silly now.

11. Different banks do different methods and people still talk about them which is dumb. The banks are the ones doing us a favor, si do them a favor and don't talk about them. We all know what they do, no need to discuss it. I've had plenty of those get through. There's nothing 100% stealth. Its just a better chance.

12. I ordered mine today when should I get my tracking number new to this

13. I've used herbies for a few years now with no problems . I ordered some this time and nothing after a month , I contacted and they resent but nothing again after 3 weeks .. I think I'm stuffed :(

14. You won't get tracking. They say it's option and get you to pay but don't appt it and make excuses why. I never received my order or tracking or letter from customs. Herbies got my money and I personally believe as no customs letter that nothing was ever sent. Herbies were once great but nowadays a joke and rip off.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wanted to add my experience with Herbies here because some of the recent comments in this thread had me worried that my seeds might not come through.

I ordered on 10/13/2016, received seeds 10/25/2016, on the 8th business day. Right within their 7-10 business day window to the USA. I live in the midwest. I cant tell what customs they went through. The customs declaration sticker on the package said "personalized gifts". I selected normal stealth packaging and they came in the breeder packs, wrapped in bubble wrap.

Overall happy with my experience with herbies. This was my first seeds order so I was a little nervous. Now to get these babies started!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I ordered 5 3 packs of green house seeds few days ago. I got email they wanted to remove them from original breeders pack and I said I prefer the original packaging. I ordered from gorilla before without problems.
    Freddie's price was similar and I wanted 3 packs instead of 5 packs. Gorilla didn't offer that.
    Back in a week to report.

17. Ordered on 10/6, still haven't received. Have to wait until 10/28 before I can request a 'resend'. The fact that I was offered tracked shipping, paid for it, then told they couldn't use tracked shipping AFTER THE PURCHASE WAS COMPLETE because it was getting packages seized. Makes zero sense. I've had pleasant experiences with the gorilla and the vault. As of right now, I would not recommend this shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. My order arrived in perfect condition yesterday HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Thanks Herbies.

19. Attitude is from uk but I'm located in PA so a lot closer to NY where customs.[/QUOTE]
    Old post but i live in PA also and get my seeds.from herbies in 6-8 days