Herbies Head Shop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by downsouthgrowin, Apr 14, 2012.

1. it been 14 days no seeds yet .Im sure cause the holidays is why its taking forever .Im still going to shop with herbies even if they dont come in .An just get insurance im pretty sure they'll come in

2. Anybody have experience shipping to Australia / New Zealand? Any seized parcels? What were the repercussions of seized parcels?

3. im from us idk about the laws there .

4. I ordered for the first time from Herbies on Nov 5th. I chose the
    "tracking and guaranteed" shipping. Well my order went through and got
    an email saying they can't track it but I still have "guaranteed"
    shipping. Well I didn't receive my order after 25 days so I emailed them
    and they said they would only do one resend. That was dispatched on the
    30th and it's been 3 weeks since and still haven't received my order.
    So i'll be down $70 since its not really "guaranteed". They did have
    fast customer service and a nice variety on their site. I have since
    gotten 2 orders in from a different popular SB. I wont be returning to
    Herbies.

5. #325 gardeningheaven, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    I just got my order today [​IMG]herbies is awesome!!! First time buyer an i didnt get insurance .And it has been close to 3 weeks also you'll get your package it's holidays so it should get through pretty easy .They sent a another one so you should be good

my seeds were 1 Special kush number 1 fem.
    and freebies 2 afgani reg.
    1 bubbas gift fem.

6. #326 lacnugs, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016

7. the thing I dislike about herbies is they don't guarantee their seeds. Last spring I bought LSD, tangerine dream liberty haze fems. and has 2 lsd, tangerine dreams, and 1 liberty haze germinated. bcbuddepot in canada (B.C.) guarentees germination and their seeds. Got 11 seeds and I ordered 12 after talking to Madison at B.C. on the phone when I ordered my next order he sent me 6 more of the seed strain they missed by 1 told him just send me 1 seed. By far they are the best seed bank I have ordered from so far for guarenteeing their seeds.

8. is there any chance that you good people at Herbies Seeds will ever stock strains from Franchise Genetics? Orange cookies looks outstanding. There doesn't seem to be any UK banks who supply them

9. I orders on Saturday. Used the wrong address at like 3 a.m. They responded quickly fixed address I ordered (lemon kush fem, fresh candy, and purple bud)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Quick update they shipped out my order with appropriate tracking number, also they said they'd resend the order free of charge (didn't opt for insurance) if for some reason it doesn't come super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #331 lacnugs, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016

12. "Sigh, order dispatched on the 7th, still nothing."

Same here. My order was dispatched on the 8th. Received an order from another company that was ordered after Herbie's. Unless a miracle occurs looks like I'll be asking for a resend....

13. I won't have to ask for a resend after all. Herbie's showed up in the mailbox today. Over two weeks to get from England to the cornfields of the Midwest......

14. Hey Pagan, never got seed from herbys, what free seeds are they giving away now? Can't seem to find a 2016 listing. Just curious. Thanks. Also, anybody ever order from High Supplies? It's the Weed Blog's only go to so I'm thinking it's a sponsorship relationship and not sure if their genetics are up to par because they offer great deals but I'm a skeptic....Please reply anyone!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. For my freebies I got 1 Bubbas Gift (Fem) and 2 regular Afghani.

16. Its not herbies that holds up orders, its customs

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I just got my seed from them it took like 10 days but it was diloverd to my house by the postman it was stealthy it came well as a souvenir

Sent from my LG-H811 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'm pretty sure my order from Herbie's was intercepted. I don't think these guys are very good at stealth. Either that or they never sent it (did not give me tracking number).

Sent from my SM-G860P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #339 gardeningheaven, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016

look man you got to be smart, cause if someone is stupid they don't last common sense tells you. only do a certain amount of seed purchases a year ,obviously during holidays ,but that doesn't mean it's herbies fault if you didn't get a tracking email then your order never processed duh

20. #340 Delphinidins, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    Herbies is my favourite.
    Living on the other side of the world they were the the easiest to work with for me and 9/10 times i received the goods.
    The one time i did not they sent me a 2nd time [​IMG] Usually takes 1-2weeks.

One time was 3 weeks so don't panic. Patience and you shall be rewarded in life :)