Herbies Head Shop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by downsouthgrowin, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Today's a holiday in the UK - that means you ordered on Thursday, if they didn't ship on Friday, they wouldn't ship out on Saturday or Sunday - or today - maybe it'll go out tomorrow or Wednesday. 

It's too early to worry anyway - I wouldn't have said anything, but people outside the UK don't always know about their bank holidays.

~~sherry

2. Thank you! I was not aware of that.

3. A Herby:
    Do you guys think you will ever have a landrace or traditional strain section in your store, considering that theres so many different strains now...?

cheers 'V'

4. #304 StoneyBaloney777, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    Herbies is awesome!!

5. Always uses herbies, have had some nice things from them, 3/3 germination rates, but that's more the seed bank rather than the place you buy from. 
    Herbies is good though, all the plain packaging, freebies are great to just throw seeds away or stick in a garden down the road

6. Herbie's is the bomb, placed my order on the 11th got it today. Extremely happy doing business with them and will place another order in the near future. 

7. Was wondering what to do about a bad round of seeds? Ordered 6 feminized GSC seeds (Cali Connections) & 5 pineapple chunk seeds (Barney's farm) ...out of these, 4/6 GSC germinated, 2/6 actually sprouted; 3/5 Pineapple chunk germinated, and 0/6 sprouted...total of this order was around $185 and it is not my first grow...kinda disappointed, was wondering if I should contact Herbies about it, or if it'd even do any good...

8. ordered 5 fast and vast 2 seeeds will let you guys know when they get here

9. the 2 fast and vast have arrived took about 10 days no stressing I'm in Texas very satisfied with my purchase and I got loads of nice freebies a few autos and some afghani and some delahaze lots of variety will be promo u guys great service very happy check out herbies guys

10. I placed an order on Friday. I've heard nothing but great things about Herbies so, I thought I'd check them out. Great selection and prices! They seem very legit from their Youtube videos and their website. Also, from word of mouth. This is my first seed order so, I'll let you know how it goes.

11. They are great! Fantastic customer service too.

12. I got my pack from Herbies today! Everything was perfectly in order!! All the free beans were labelled correctly, and all of them look and feel like they are in great condition! I give them two thumbs way up and am looking forward to ordering more. Thanks a lot, Herbies!

13. Seeds arrived a couple days ago, Amnesia VIP seeds and Paradise Dalahaze.

14. I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and got the delivery with no probs, freebies were 5 afgan regular, 2 nebula and 1 delhaze.
    2 nebula cracked and the delahaze did. 1 nebula sprouted and so did the delahze. so the freebies are good so far. my seedsman freebies never even cracked.

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440966305.667802.jpg
    This is what the Nebula looks like

16. @redskys what kind of lights did u grow that under and how tall is it? Looks small but looks beautiful and looks like u got a lot of yield off of it. New grower here jus lookin to place my first order but I'm workin wit a 4.6 cu ft mini fridge that I made a grow box and needing small plants and yours looks delicious and around my height lol

17. I veged for a month under 600w and flowered for 65 days under 1000w. Check out my grow in my signature it tells my whole setup and how much was yielded.

18. I just placed an order Monday at Herbies they shipped it Tuesday ![​IMG] This is my first order from any seed bank bought from a dealer over the years practice germination like that .I got good at popping them .in a white towel, i put it inside a bag under a T 5 .Lost a lot of good seeds learning high grade vs low grade seeds .I wish i could've got a harvest from my gods gift seed .I have a grow going right now, while im waiting for my royal queen seeds special kush #1 one seed to learn the process got the cheaper shipping no tracking .My friend threw me 6 cotton candy og seeds .I got a sprout for now why i wait .herbies is a awesome company from the reviews on here and everywhere pretty much.

19. Does Herbie's offer seed subscriptions???
    It would be great if a seed subscription were available

20. I just check out the site and write down every strain I would love to have .