CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE Herbies Competition - Win Herbies Goodies! - September 2016

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by herbiesheadshop, Sep 15, 2016.

1. THC bomb auto fem, Grows like a weed!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just wanted to say, Herbies has been 100%. Something to think about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I am amazed there's not more people in this comp,
    Herbies Mobile
    Going with GHS Super lemon haze,
    AGAIN....I haven't grown this strain personally, but have ran a handful of GHS gear and watched a few S.L.H Grows, and people go on and on about the taste of this herb , and the growing structure if I remember correctly.
    I would love to try an OG kush X SUPER LEMON HAZE, Is that already a strain?, either way it all sounds delightful
    Happy Sunday
    Boom

(+};-]

• Like Like x 2
  4. I love blueberry anything they r all my favorite but I have never had the pleasure to cultivate. I am I newbie and just started and have never even got "real quality seeds" ever. All mine r what I find u know, it would b amazing to win this kit because it is exactly what I need and more. Thank you herbies.com rocks the roots brothers and sisters.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I tried an auto cross of white widow and big bud from a different breeder and it was amazing I'm not sure if you mean Big bud or Blueberry. I have seen a few breeders have there own version of white widow and big bud. I would recommend it if anything like the on3s I did they were called Early Miss.

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 2
  6. gardener-barbara-bud
    I have heard nothing but awesome things about the Barbara bud excellent for mak8ng hash which is what I do thanks for the great contests u guys hold

sent from my garden
    The link didn't work properly here we go
    Herbies Mobile

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  7. King tut
    Herbies Mobile
    I use to have a skunky cheese smelling pheno that was just incredible . I would love to find that cut again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hey gracien, nah, that WWXBB was a few white widow x big bud grows I subbed up to, strain seems to have a pretty big following round here,

Very good looking flowers from what I saw.
    Def up there in the short list category for me
    Good luck

(+};-]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Serious Bubble Gum Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I prefer regular seeds and this one is an old school tried and true strain. It grows with so much vigor that it will out veg everything in a room. Topped or trained properly the yield is also very impressive, 2lbs per 1000w is very obtainable.

The smell, it REALLY smells like bubblegum blows people away. The smoke is exactly as described, euphoric and uplifting, Quite frankly the best Bubblegum to be found.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Herbies Mobile

White widow X big bud Feminised

Because I like big buds and I love the white widow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. That's what in saying, something about this strain just keeps pulling me back twords it

(+};-]

• Like Like x 3
  12. It is an excellent strain. Potency wise there are much better but it gives awesome high and great yields

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Herbies Mobile

Love this strain, sleepy time bud, I think some people have a way bigger chance to win than others if its random, could win a few times lol

• Like Like x 1