Herbies Competition - Win A Voucher To Exchange For Seeds Of Your Choice - July 2016

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by herbiesheadshop, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Herbies Mobile
    This is just one beautiful plant that I have been wanting go grow since I first saw it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dr.krippling

The anticipation of the winner is crazy scary anyone could be the winner. But all in all good luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. HSO again for me, the history and legacy behind this strain is pretty cool, what I read anyways, I have smoked it a couple times but it almost never shows it's pretty face around my parts, I would love to be able to gift some to my friends and family for Christmas , what a hit it would be at the annual family xmasstravaganza we throw
    (¥};-=
    Boom

Herbies Mobile

Sent from my van down by the river

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sensi Skunk Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
    sensi skunk - nice old school skunk taste and flavor reminds me of back in the day of some of the skunk varieties I use to get. purple skunk, mango skunk, i even had a deadly skunk x white rhino all the nice tasty variations.

this one has the deep thick skunk smoke/ flavor that most of these older ones i smoked use to have,
    excellent genetics by herbies !!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Herbies Mobile

NLxSkunk#1 by Ceres seeds

This strain was absolutely exquisite. I received one as a freebie and I kept clones for almost a year until I lost my plants due to hydro timer failure. This plant was very strong with great big buds with an amazing skunky scent. Just lovely!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Competition is now closed, stay tuned for announcement of the winner! [​IMG] good luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Woop woop!! Congrats my friend , we expect full color pics and frequent updates when you pop dem seeds , jk-

Sent from my van down by the river

• Like Like x 4
  8. Grats toke!!! Enjoy.

Sent via my sled dog...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Toke em up
    Way to Go
    Enjoy.......................

• Like Like x 2
  10. Congrats @toke7288 enjoy the great prize!!!And many thanks to @herbiesheadshop for supporting us on Grasscity and for running these great comps!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Royal Queen Special Kush #1

This Kush will always be remembered as my first love, she was the first plant I ever grew and six years on I'm growing her out better than ever.

Royal Queen Special Kush #1 is and always will remain as the one who stole my growing virginity

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aw missed, common