Herbies Competition - Win A Voucher To Exchange For Seeds Of Your Choice - July 2016

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by herbiesheadshop, Jul 6, 2016.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  1. Herbies Mobile

Gotta love cheese strains,and it will help insomnia, sweet

• Like Like x 1
  2. Herbies Mobile
    If I can get my hands on some cheese strains I would love to try them. Currently need a strain I can fuck up and still profit .

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Herbies Mobile
    White widow is literally the best thing around where I've but it's scarcely available. I would love a hybrid of this . Good luck everyone, praying for the winner to be happy!! Luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Herbies Mobile
    No half ass this one, my main reason for selecting this was because I've grown bigbud before and it had some decent size nugs that where dense with no nutrients,i wouldn't mind doing a similar genetic of bigbud with actual nutrients this time, plus the high was so relaxing ,like everything felt new

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dr Kripling incredible bulk, another strain that's quite popular around the city, any of the strains that I have been picking would be stellar additions to my perpetual, if by chance I would win, I would run clones off the strains forever, like to keep solid genetics in house
    Herbies Mobile

Sent from my van down by the river

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pretty much that :) can't say it much better

• Like Like x 1
  7. WWXBB again, really would love to start running this strain and to keep it going all winter, was just gifted a new cloner system and what a fun way to try it out
    Herbies Mobile

Sent from my van down by the river

• Like Like x 1