Herbies Competition - Win A Voucher To Exchange For Seeds Of Your Choice - July 2016

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by herbiesheadshop, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Buy single Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

I picked this strand because of the name, dr krippling .for you guys who don't know when I was 20 I ended up getting on a forklift at my job and I stopped the forklift and apparently it slipped back into gear or something and started moving again,it forced my foot in-between two forklifts.i cannot walk good and I have issues walking,running and moving. My reason for this is because od how much we got in common ...we are slowly crippling. I like new strands but this one hit the money on the name <3

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Herbies Mobile

Cindy99 is one of my favorite stains I've grown. Very easy plant with a rewarding finish. Don't let it's ease of growth fool you, fat Chrystally buds and an uplifting high even the most seasoned toker can enjoy. Smells amazing. It will always be something I look forward to growing and sharing again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Herbies Mobile

Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised

Because I love that sweet taste

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #46 Taproot85, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    Herbies Mobile
    Mandala fruitylicious
    This has to be one of my top 3 favorites very resilient. It has to be some very extreme conditions to kill this girl.

Herbies Mobile
    Dinafem Cheese
    I got this one as a freebie from Herbie's.
    It grew to be one of my favorites. Have this one going right now. She will take anything you throw at her. A very resilient strain. I can't wait to order from Herbie's again. Have ordered from other companies in the past. I purchased from Herbie's and they get all my business now. Great company if you are not ordering from them you are missing out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Herbies Mobile
    I rocked this a few months ago, huge yeild er super fast and I got really good feedback on the strain, wish I still had pics , plants grew super easy, fast and vast indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Currently enjoying a little lady living her 2nd day

Its a BlimBurn GSC seed
    Herbies Mobile

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Weed is necessary to feel as if I'm someone. Pills are used as a substitute to feel as nothing

8. Herbies Mobile
    It sure would amaze me if yall could send me a pack of these. Since they're basically exstinct at this point minus the various f2's about.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Herbies Mobile the good ol Pineapple Chunk from barneys farm. This is my go to smoke on any occasion. Tastes amazing and smells wonderful. One of my favorite strains.

Sent from my VS810PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Big Buddhas Blue Cheese Herbies Mobile

First strain I bought as a med patient and it tasted like bleu cheese dressing! Moldy funky cheese covered in crystals! I went straight back and it was sold out. :( the grower who grew that was there at the store and she said it was BB's strain. I haven't found it around since.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Herbies Mobile

G13 Labs Cinderella 99 Feminised

Because the bud looks beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Herbies Mobile
    The haze genetics just make this a must have woth white frosty buds.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1